1938 Miller Indy Car news, pictures, and information
- 1938 Indy, car number 7, driven by Wild Bill Cummings, started 16th finished 24th with a speed of 122.393.
- 1939 Indy, car number 4, driven by Ted Horn, started 9th and finished 6th with a speed of 121.540.
- 1940 Indy, car number 3, driven by Ted Horn, started 4th and finished 4th with a speed of 125.545.
- 1941 Indy, car number 41, driven by Chet Miller, started 9th and finished 6th with a speed of 121.540.
- 1946 Indy, car number 61, driven by Jimmy Jackson, started 5th and finished 2nd with a speed of 120.257
- 1957 Indy, car number 7, driven by Jimmy Jackson, started 10th and finished 5th with a speed of 122.266.
Attempts were made to race from 1948 through 1951; but it either qualified and got bumped from the field or did not qualify.
© 1998-2012. All rights reserved. The material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.