|Thomas Scott Collection of Classic American Automobiles to be On Offer at No Reserve at Russo and Steele's 2015 Monterey Collector Automobile Auction Event|
Scottsdale, Arizona (July 18th, 2015) – Thomas Scott is an accountant and entrepreneur from Athens, Georgia who has had a love for all things automotive for as long as he can remember. He possesses a lifetime of passion for buying, selling and working on classic American cars.
'I started out with the muscle cars — the Mopars, the Cobra Jet Mustang, the Chevelle,' Scott says. 'Those are cars that everybody recognizes — they're widely popular and very tradeable.' However, as S...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Readies for Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend|
|• A Spring tradition, Auctions America's popular Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend returns May 7 – 9 to Indiana's Auburn Auction Park
• Multi-day auction lifts gavel on diverse roster of some 500 quality vehicles
• Sale highlights include an immaculate 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger R/T Hardtop; an extremely rare 2006 Ford GTX1 TT 'Spyder'; and the Preston Evans Motorcycle Collection
• Weekend also features a car corral and swap meet, along with the return of the AACA Special National Spring Me...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Readies for Highly Anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Weekend|
|• Auctions America returns to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for its annual Spring Carlisle sale, April 25-26
• Two-day sale lifts the gavel on a diverse roster of approximately 300 quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include a rare 1959 Chevrolet Corvette 'Big-Brake' Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS5 Convertible and a 1999 Bentley Azure Convertible
• Sale held during Carlisle Events' highly anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral weekend, April 24...[Read more...]|
|VICARI AUCTION COMPANY OFFERS RARE '62 & '63 Z06 CORVETTES AT 2013 CRUISIN' NOCONA|
|In a recent rare find, two classic Chevrolet Corvettes (one '62 and one '63) - stored for decades-are being made available by the Vicari Auction Company. Both vehicles will cross the block during 2013 Cruisin' Nocona, a north Texas collector car auction and classic car poker cruise set for April 19th and 20th in historic Nocona, Texas.
The Corvettes are virtually all-original, and have been stored in Texas by a classic-vehicle aficionado and collector since the 1980s.
|'Carl Benz – A life dedicated to cars': Automotive history in comic-book form|
|'Carl Benz – A life dedicated to cars' is the title of the very first comic book that tells in colourful images how the car was invented. It is also providing an insight into the fascinating life of its creator, Carl Benz. The comic book, by Belgian artist Willy Harold Williamson and author Martin Grünewald, is published by Sadifa Media and will be available from 9 February 2013 in the Mercedes-Benz Museum shop.
'There can be few more entertaining ways of conveying the stories both of the au...[Read more...]|