'T.A.' and George N. Campbell were brothers and proprietors of the Jackson Carriage Company. In 1908 they added motorcars to their line and called them Imperials. They were medium sized, four-cylinder vehicles and were sold with touring car and roadster bodies.
Like most vehicles built by smaller companies, Imperials were assembled using 'off the shelf' components built by automotive supplier companies. The bodies on the Imperial automobiles were made by the Beaudette Company, which also produced bodies for Buick and Ford. If you look at 1910 era Buicks and Fords, the resemblance is clear.
Imperial automobiles were built from 1908 to 1915, when the company merged with the Marion Company of Indianapolis, Indiana and became the Mutual Motors Company. When the new company was formed, they discontinued the Imperial line and produced a new vehicle called the Marion-Handley.
This 1910 Imperial is one of only a few in existence today. It is powered by the 35 horsepower, four-cylinder engine which is mounted on the 112-inch wheelbase chassis. It was formerly part of the famous Harrah's Automobile Collection in Reno, Nevada before being purchased and restored by the Imperial Palace Collection in Las Vegas, Nevada.