|The Imperial that Foretold the Future: Groundbreaking Automotive Design on Show at RM Sotheby's Arizona Biltmore Sale|
|• RM Sotheby's to kick start 2017 calendar at the Arizona Biltmore, January 19-20
• Two-evening auction presents handpicked selection of 120 motor cars, ranging from great American classics through to highly sought after modern classics and contemporary supercars
• Early entries led by a magnificent 1933 Chrysler CL Imperial Dual-Windshield Phaeton, the Imperial that foretold the future
• Modern styling icons include a black Ferrari F50, and a Ferrari Enzo owned by fashion mogul, Tommy Hilf...[Read more...]|
|POTEET, CIZEK EARN TOP AWARDS AT GOODGUYS 16TH PPG NATIONALS|
|Columbus, OH – Tennessee's George Poteet and Nebraska's Ron Cizek collected the top two awards at the Goodguys 16th PPG Nationals in Columbus, Ohio last weekend. Under brilliant sunshine and in front of record crowds, Poteet's vintage NASCAR-inspired '69 Torino won the Goodguys 2013 Optima Batteries Street Machine of the Year while Cizek's popular Ridler award-winning '40 Ford coupe collected the Goodguys 2013 Classic Instruments Street Rod of the Year title. For Cizek, it's the second ma...[Read more...]|
|Texas-Sized Charlie Thomas Collection Brings $7.4 Million At Dallas Auction|
|• RM Auctions' sale of the Charlie Thomas Collection generates $7.4 million, with 100 percent of lots sold
• Top sellers include a 1946 Chrysler Town & Country Roadster for $143,000 and a 1954 Packard Caribbean Convertible for $132,000
• Sale captures attention of global collector car community with bidders representing eight countries around the world and 31 states across the U.S.
• RM wraps up its 2012 calendar with its annual London, England sale, October 31, followed by the John Staluppi ...[Read more...]|
|Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Introduces Its First Sport Customs Class|
|One-off Sport Customs designed to turn heads while tooling down Main Street USA will roll onto the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links for the 2012 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance on August 19.
This year, for the very first time, the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance is hosting an entire class dedicated to Sport Customs.
'These are one-of-a-kind cars built in the US, on modified American production chassis with American engines by individuals, designers and craftsmen,' explains auto...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Lifts Gavel On Charlie Thomas' Texas-Sized Collection of Automobiles|
|• RM Auctions further expands its 2012 calendar with the addition of 'The Charlie Thomas Collection', a single-day, single-vendor sale to be held in Dallas, Texas, October 20, 2012
• Auction features a superb assortment of more than 150 collector cars, all offered without reserve
• Sale further consolidates RM's reputation as the specialist for private and estate collection auctions
RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction house for investment-quality automobiles, is delighted...[Read more...]|