|Auctions America Readies for Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend|
|• A Spring tradition, Auctions America's popular Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend returns May 7 – 9 to Indiana's Auburn Auction Park
• Multi-day auction lifts gavel on diverse roster of some 500 quality vehicles
• Sale highlights include an immaculate 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger R/T Hardtop; an extremely rare 2006 Ford GTX1 TT 'Spyder'; and the Preston Evans Motorcycle Collection
• Weekend also features a car corral and swap meet, along with the return of the AACA Special National Spring Me...[Read more...]|
|MECUM IN HOUSTON APRIL 9-11 WITH 1,000 COLLECTOR CARS AT AUCTION|
|• Three Featured Collections Including 45 Cars from Houston's Charlie Thomas|
WALWORTH, Wis. – March 12, 2015 – Following the historic sale of the 1964 Ford GT40 Prototype for $7 million in 2014, Mecum Auctions returns to Houston's NRG Park April 9-11 with 1,000 American muscle cars, Corvettes, classics, hot rods, Resto Mods and more set to cross the auction block.
The auction will feature three private collections including 45 cars offered by Houston's Charlie Thomas, the...[Read more...]
|CERTIFICATION TESTING IN LOS ANGELES HIGHLIGHTS FORD DOMINANCE IN POLICE SEDAN, UTILITY; ALL-WHEEL DRIVE|
|◾Ford EcoBoost®-powered Police Interceptor sedan bests high-performance V8 sedans from two competitors in 0-100 mph testing and average lap times
◾New Ford EcoBoost Police Interceptor utility vehicle accelerates faster than all base V6 sedan competitors
◾Wins for both sedan and utility vehicle confirms advantages of company's intelligent all-wheel drive on Ford Police Interceptor sales
For the third straight year in Los Angeles Sheriff Department tests, EcoBoost®- and all-wheel-drive-equipp...[Read more...]|
|Final Countdown Underway To South Florida's Premier Collector Car Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2013 auction season, March 22-24 with its highly anticipated Fort Lauderdale Collector Car Auction
• Celebrating its 11th year, the multi-day auction features more than 550 quality collector cars
• Latest feature attractions include an outstanding 1963 Shelby Cobra and a 1974 Ferrari Dino 246 GTS
• Digital catalog now available for download at auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (February 27, 2013) – With the final countdown underway to its highly an...[Read more...]|
|RICHARD PETTY DEDICATES MUSCLE CARS FOREVER STAMPS|
|Raw power gets a stamp of its own today as seven-time NASCAR National Champion Richard Petty helps dedicate the America on the Move: Muscle Cars Forever stamps.
Petty, his son Kyle and Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe will dedicate the limited-edition stamps at the Daytona International Speedway where 'The King' won a record seven Daytona 500 Championships.
Typically equipped with big, powerful engines, these high-performance vehicles began roaring across America in the 1960s. The limite...[Read more...]|