|WORLD'S LARGEST COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION COMPANY TO DEBUT IN DENVER JUNE 26-27|
|• Mecum Auction to Feature 700 American Muscle Cars, Classics, Hot Rods and More|
Walworth, Wis. – June 04, 2015 – Mecum Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction company, will stage its premiere event in Denver June 26-27 at the Colorado Convention Center with 700 American muscle cars, classics, Corvettes, hot rods, Resto Mods and more expected to cross the auction block from an estimated 15 surrounding states.
Among the main attractions consigned for the Mecum ...[Read more...]
|Jeep Brand Debuts Four Design Concept Vehicles at the Beijing Motor Show|
|•Four Chinese-inspired design concepts push boundaries of Jeep brand
•Jeep Zi You Xia design concept showcases a sophisticated interpretation of the all-new Jeep Renegade
•Jeep Wrangler Sundancer brings premium luxury to the iconic model
•Jeep Cherokee Sageland and Urbane reflect distinctive Chinese inspired personalities
April 19, 2014 , Beijing - The Jeep® brand introduced four new design concepts at the 2014 Beijing International Motor Show today. The quartet takes Jeep product...[Read more...]|
|SUBARU ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR 2014 WRX AND WRX STI|
| ||Cherry Hill, N.J. - Subaru of America, Inc. today announced pricing for the 2014 WRX® and WRX STI®. Subaru's iconic line of sport models have seen their sales increase by nearly 40-percent year-to-date and have a starting MSRP of $25,995.
The 2014 Subaru WRX delivers the biggest performance value in its competitive set. The WRX offers more power than rivals like the Ford Focus ST and Volkswagen GTI, neither of which offers all-wheel drive. In the WRX, a 2.5-liter turbocharged/intercooled fo...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Concludes Record 2012 Calendar with $11.5 Million John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Museum Sale|
|• RM's John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Museum sale generates more than $11.5 million with 100 percent of all lots sold
• The result of a decade of dedicated collecting by John Staluppi, the single-day sale presented 113 vehicles and 63 lots of memorabilia 'without reserve'
• Top automotive lots included a 1956 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible for $299,750 and a 1968 Shelby Mustang GT500-KR Convertible for $264,000
• Memorabilia offering highlighted by a historic 1918 Herschell-Spillman 32' Caro...[Read more...]|
|COLLECTORS SET TO DESCEND ON FLORIDA FOR RM'S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SALE|
|• Final countdown underway to RM's John Staluppi Cars of Dreams Museum sale, December 1, in North Palm Beach, Florida|
• Auction features nearly 120 automobiles without reserve, with a strong emphasis on American convertibles of the '50s and '60s
• Selection rounded out by more than 60 lots of memorabilia, including a historic 1918 Herschell-Spillman 32' Carousel, an elaborate Lionel Train Set, and a Cretors Antique Popcorn Wagon
• Digital catalogue and collection vide...[Read more...]