|BUGATTI SELLS THE LAST VEYRON|
|◾Bugatti president Wolfgang Dürheimer: 'An unprecedented chapter in automobile history has reached its climax'
◾World première for the 450th Veyron at the Geneva Motor Show
◾Veyron is the world's most powerful and fastest production supercar
Molsheim, 23rd February 2015. Bugatti has sold the 450th and last Veyron. 16 cylinders, 1,200 PS, a maximum torque of 1,500 Nm, 0 to 100 km/h in 2.5 seconds and a world record speed of 431.072 km/h – these are the figures that describe the ma...[Read more...]|
|Following 65 Years in One of America's Original Collections, the 'Austie' Clark 1911 Mercer Type 35R Raceabout Prepares for Auction Debut|
|• RM Auctions secures one of the 'Great Mercers,' the 'Austie' Clark 1911 Mercer Type 35R Raceabout, for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
• Boasting an outstanding provenance, the Mercer is offered fresh to the market following single-family ownership since 1949
• Additional recent highlights for RM's Monterey sale include a selection of 18 vehicles from the former Bob Pond Collection
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at www.rmauctions.com
|LE MANS GREATS HEAD STUNNING ROSTER OF ADDITIONAL ENTRIES FOR RM'S 2014 PARIS SALE DURING RETROMOBILE WEEK|
|• Anticipation builds ahead of RM's €25 million debut Paris sale on 5 February 2014
• More Le Mans greats join stunning competition car line-up at saleLatest highlights include a 1982 Rondeau M482 Le Mans GTP, a veteran of five Le Mans 24 hours races, and a mighty 2008 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Le Mans Prototype, which finished 2nd at Le Mans, was driven by Jacques Villeneuve, and has been entrusted to be sold by RM by the Peugeot factory
• Other recently secured entries include a Bugatti Type 40 Ro...[Read more...]|
|2014 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION: TURBOCHARGED FUN IN A 4-DOOR SPORTS CAR|
| ||Thanks to its potent turbocharged and intercooled powerplant, precision-tuned handling, communicative steering feel and 4-door configuration, the 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is an ultra-high-performance sports car that allows the driver to take to the track – along with several of his/her like-minded friends.
For the 2014 model year, the Lancer Evolution gains several upscale-oriented improvements to make an already very enjoyable ride an even more sumptuous experience. These new feature...[Read more...]|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS OWNERS AND ENTHUSIASTS TO CELEBRATE THE BRAND AT THE 2013 MITSUBISHI OWNER'S DAY (MOD)|
| ||Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) will host its annual celebration of all things Mitsubishi Motors for thousands of passionate Mitsubishi vehicle owners and automotive enthusiasts at the 2013 Mitsubishi Owner's Day (MOD) to take place at the company's headquarters located at 6400 Katella Avenue in Cypress, California 90630. The festivities kick off promptly beginning at 9:00 am on Saturday, July 13 and are open to the public and completely free of charge.
Last year's MOD event drew...[Read more...]|