|Nissan Murano Named 'Best 2-Row SUV For The Money' By U.S. News & World Report|
|◾2017 Murano takes top honors in its class for outstanding value and critical acclaim
◾Murano once again sets the standard in the midsize crossover segment – Apple CarPlayTM and revised option packages added for the new model year
◾U.S. News & World Report 'Best Cars for the Money' awards combine quality and value to determine the winners
CHICAGO – For the third year in a row, the Nissan Murano has been named a U.S. News & World Report 'Best Car for the Money.' Murano was honored as...[Read more...]|
|VOLKSWAGEN OF AMERICA REPORTS SEPTEMBER 2014 SALES|
| ||September sales total 25,996 units
• The all-new Golf delivered1,887 units for the month, marking a 93.1 percent increase in sales for the model over the previous September
• The Golf GTI delivered 1,600 units, a 47.6 percent increase
• Jetta sedan delivered 8,980 units for the month
• Passat delivered 7,280 units for the month
• High-mileage, TDI® Clean Diesel models accounted for 5,715 units, representing 22 percent of sales in September
• Year-to-date TDI sales were 63,099, re...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|BLACK WIDOW'S STINGRAY AMONG 15 CHEVROLETS IN CHICAGO|
|Brand partners with Marvel Studios for 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier'
CHICAGO – So if the Black Widow had a sports car, what would it be?
You don't have to wait until the April 4 premiere of 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' to find out. Visitors to the Chicago Auto Show will see the world premiere of the black-on-black Corvette Stingray driven by S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Black Widow in the sequel to Captain America.
They should not expect to see the Black Widow, but Chev...[Read more...]|
|Ford's Newest Fuel-Efficient Products Driving Sales Growth, Market Share Gains In The U.S., Particularly On The Coasts|
| ||◾Strong demand on the coasts lifts Ford's U.S. market share nearly a full percentage point to 16.2 percent through May, outpacing all competitors
◾Ford's overall growth spans the full vehicle lineup; through May, U.S. overall car sales are up 12 percent, utility vehicle sales are up 18 percent, and truck sales are up 11 percent
◾In addition to design and fuel economy, premium features such as SYNC® and MyFord Touch® are helping to attract new customers across the lineup with take rates double ...[Read more...]|