|The Last Big Healey Ever Made Joins CCA Mega Sale At The NEC|
|◾A 1967 Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII, the very last off the production line, will go under the hammer at Classic Car Auctions' (CCA) sale at the Practical Classics Classic Car and Restoration Show.
◾The current vendor has owned the car for 45 years.
◾CCA believes the car to be the most significant, 'road going' Big Healey on the market today.
A 1967 Austin Healey 3000 MK III, the very last series production car that rolled off the line at the Abingdon factory, will be auctioned as part of CCA's...[Read more...]|
|FROM SHELBYS TO SUPERCARS, RM SOTHEBY'S ARIZONA SALE OFFERS ICONIC COLLECTOR CARS OF EVERY ERA|
|• Pure adrenaline: 1965 Shelby 427 Competition Cobra, 1963 Shelby 289 Cobra 'Dragonsnake', and 1964 Shelby 289 Cobra lead recent entries for RM Sotheby's Arizona Biltmore sale, January 28-29
• Auction features more than 125 motor cars and offers incredible diversity; desirable American Classics, 1960s European touring cars, and supercars of today
• Complete sale information and a frequently updated list of entries available at www.rmsothebys.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (December 9, 2015...[Read more...]|
|COMING OUT THE GATE STRONG: AMERICAN MUSCLE LEADS EARLY ENTRIES FOR AUCTIONS AMERICA'S 2016 SEASON OPENER|
|• Auctions America's kicks off its 2016 calendar, April 1-3 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, multi-day sale expected to feature diverse roster of nearly 500 automobiles
• Early highlights led by an all-original 1967 Shelby GT 500 Fastback and a recently restored 1968 Shelby GT 500KR Convertible
• Event information and a frequently updated list of entries available online at www.auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (December...[Read more...]|
|Extremely Original 'Holy Grail' 1970 Oldsmobile 442 W-30 Convertible at Russo and Steele's 2016 Arizona Auction Event|
|Scottsdale, Arizona (November 24, 2015) – While Oldsmobile is believed to have created the first true American 'muscle car' with the release of its 303 V-8 Rocket 88 in 1949, it was not until 1964 that it returned to the concept with the 442 option, derived from the 'Police Apprehender Pursuit' package on the intermediate F-85 Cutlass. Signifying the car's four-barrel carburetor, four-speed manual transmission and dual exhaust, the '442' designation announced a serious performance car wit...[Read more...]|
|Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's : Best of Show|
The Concours d'Elegance of America, established in 1978, featured over 300 significant automobiles on the beautiful green at the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth, Michigan. This year's featured classes included Vintage Bentley, Auto Show '55, Bonneville Streamliners, and Dream Cars of the 1980s.
Best of Show winners at the 37th annual Concours d'Elegance of America was awarded to a 1929 Duesenberg Model J owned by Charles Letts, Jr. of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and a 1937 Bugatti 57...[Read more...]|