|FERRARI 195 INTER TRIUMPHS IN ARGENTINA ...SCOOPING FIVA'S FINAL PRESERVATION AWARD OF 2016|
| ||Autoclásica 2016, held in Argentina from 7-10 October, was the venue for the presentation of FIVA's final preservation award before the year's award-winning cars are invited to assemble in Paris for a celebration of World Motoring Heritage Year. The celebration, 'Paris Week', is organised by FIVA and runs from 16th to 20th November 2016.
World Motoring Heritage Year enjoys the formal patronage of UNESCO and the FIVA preservation awards recognise vehicles that are important cultural artefacts ...[Read more...]|
|Fascinating Early and Classic Era American Collections Set for RM Sotheby's Hershey Sale|
|• RM Sotheby's brings two private collections rich in automotive history to its annual Hershey sale, October 8-9 in Pennsylvania
• Auction headlined by the Richard Roy Estate Collection, 25 automobiles with strong New Jersey and Pennsylvania ties
• Event also features selection of 10 pre-1916 vehicles from the esteemed Harold Coker Collection
• Complete event details and a frequently updated list of entries available at www.rmsothebys.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (August 27, 2015) ...[Read more...]|
|Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's : Best of Show|
The Concours d'Elegance of America, established in 1978, featured over 300 significant automobiles on the beautiful green at the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth, Michigan. This year's featured classes included Vintage Bentley, Auto Show '55, Bonneville Streamliners, and Dream Cars of the 1980s.
Best of Show winners at the 37th annual Concours d'Elegance of America was awarded to a 1929 Duesenberg Model J owned by Charles Letts, Jr. of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and a 1937 Bugatti 57...[Read more...]|
|PEBBLE BEACH AWARD-WINNING COACHBUILT FERRARI LEADS IMPRESSIVE STABLE OF PRANCING HORSES CONSIGNED FOR BONHAMS QUAIL LODGE AUCTION|
|• Select consignments are now being accepted to join the confirmed roster of top-tier entries|
Bonhams' renowned mid-August auction at Quail Lodge in Carmel, California, just added another star to its constellation of consignments: a 1951 Ferrari 212 Inter Cabriolet by Vignale.
With a description that commands superlatives, this authentic, rare, gorgeous, fast and fun sports car is truly extraordinary. The first of only four models bodied by Vignale, the matching numbers convertible ...[Read more...]
|RM Sotheby's to Shine Spotlight on Striking Pair of Italian Prototypes in Monterey|
|• RM Sotheby's prepares for triumphant return to Monterey, California, August 14-15
• The pinnacle of collector car auctions, multi-day sale to lift gavel on approximately 150 blue-chip collector cars
• Early highlights include a pair of Italian-built prototypes: the first Maserati Ghibli Spyder, and the original U.S.-specification Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Prototype
• Additional early attractions include a 1976 Lamborghini Countach LP 400 'Periscopio'; a rare 1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R...[Read more...]|