|JOE MCMURREY COLLECTION TO HEADLINE DANA MECUM'S 29TH ORIGINAL SPRING CLASSIC|
|Rare Shelby 427 Cobra Roadster, GT350s and more head to Indianapolis, May 17-21
Walworth, Wis. – April 7, 2016 – An impressive array of 17 prized and desirable vehicles from the collection of noted Shelby aficionado Joe McMurrey of Longview, Texas, will headline Dana Mecum's 29th annual Original Spring Classic auction to be held May 17-21 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis. The entire Shelby-themed assemblage will cross the auction block on Friday, May 20.
Among the...[Read more...]|
|JAGUAR LAND ROVER REPORTS U.S. SALES FOR MARCH 2015|
| ||◾Jaguar Land Rover U.S. March sales increase 36percent with 8,438 units sold
◾Land Rover up 54 percent to set new U.S. March sales record on growth of Range Rover and Range Rover Sport
◾Range Rover and Range Rover Sport have best ever U.S. March sales
◾Jaguar F-TYPE delivers 17 percent increase with coupe and convertible lineup.
◾Jaguar XF has its best March sales month since 2008
(MAHWAH, NJ) - April 1, 2015 - Jaguar Land Rover North America today reported March 2015 U.S. sales: ...[Read more...]|
|AUCTIONS AMERICA ANNOUNCES A COMPLETE ACD LINEUP FOR ITS FLAGSHIP AUBURN FALL EVENT|
• Auctions America announces early highlights for its annual Auburn Fall collector car weekend, August 27 – 31 at the historic Auburn Auction Park in Indiana
• Held during the famous Auburn Cord Duesenberg Festival, the Labor Day Tradition brings the collector car community home to the Classic Car Capital of America
• A perfect fit for the weekend, early auction highlights are led by a 1935 Auburn 851 Supercharged Speedster, a 1937 Cord 812 Sportsman, and a 1936 Duesenberg Model SJ D...[Read more...]|
|Rare 1963 Shelby 289 Cobra Leads Exciting Line Up At Auctions America's Fort Lauderdale Sale|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14 – 16, 2014 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, the multi-day sale is expected to feature more than 450 cars spanning all segments of the collector car market
• Vehicle highlights include a 1963 Shelby Cobra, a 1972 Ferrari Dino 246 GT, a 1965 Shelby GT350, a 1970 Chevelle Super Sport LS6 and a 1936 Auburn 852 Supercharged Phaeton
AUBURN, Indiana (Dec. 4, 2013) ...[Read more...]|
|WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL HISTORIC CAR OF THE YEAR?|
|Voting is now open in the Car of the Year category in the International Historic Motoring Awards, in association with EFG International and Octane magazine. To have your say in what should be celebrated in 2012, visit the Car of the Year page on www.historicmotoringawards.com and cast your vote by the closing date of November 9th.
In 2011 the magnificent Porsche Type 64 Rekordwagen belonging to the Prototyp Museum in Hamburg scooped the award and, for 2012, six headline-making cars (or, in o...[Read more...]|