|Spectacular N.A.R.T. Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta Competizione Rounds Out Unprecedented 'Pinnacle Portfolio'|
|• RM Sotheby's readies for sale of The Pinnacle Portfolio, August 13 in Monterey, California
• Magnificent 1960 Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta Competizione with incredible race record announced as latest highlight of the unprecedented private collection
• SWB comes to market following expert restoration in excess of $650,000 by Motion Products Inc.
• The Pinnacle Portfolio features remarkable series of postwar sports and super cars; complete digital catalogue now available at www.rmsothebys...[Read more...]|
|REVERED FERRARI 250 LM LEADS SUPERLATIVE ROSTER OF ITALIAN SPORTS CARS AT RM'S FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE|
|· RM Auctions announces a legendary 1964 Ferrari 250 LM by Scaglietti as the latest multi-million-dollar highlight for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
· 250 LM leads a superb roster of no less than 26 Ferraris at RM's two-day sale; additional new entries include a 1953 250 Europa and a 1963 400 SA LWB Coupe Aerodinamico Series II
· RM joins in Maserati's 100th anniversary celebrations, presenting no less than four examples from the luxury Italian ma...[Read more...]|
|RECORD DAY AT BONHAMS GREENWICH AUCTION|
|(June 2, 2014) Greenwich, CT – Standing room only crowds packed the Bonhams tent at the 7th annual Greenwich collector motorcar auction with the sale totaling in excess of $8 million dollars—besting last year's record breaking total by over 40%, with over 93% of lots offered finding new homes. The capacity crowd grew nearly silent as the catalog cover lot, a 1975 Lamborghini Countach LP 400 'Periscopica', sold for over $1.2 million dollars to a bidder seated in the front of the room, beat...[Read more...]|
|Two Best of Show Winners : Similar Designs : Same Owner|
|When these two vehicles won Best of Show honors at major Concours d'Elegance events, they both were owned by Judge Joseph Cassini III. The green colored Chrysler 4 door Phaeton with tan convertible top wears coachwork by LeBaron. In 2012, it won the Best of Show title (for an American car) at the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. Johns. The other car is a Packard 2 door Convertible Victoria with coachwork by Dietrich. It won this years Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Best of Show honors...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America By RM's Spring Carlisle Auction Kicks off 2012 Northeastern U.S. Collector Car Season|
|Auctions America by RM will return to the Carlisle Expo Center in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, on April 26-27, 2012, to kick off the collector car season for the Northeastern U.S. with its Spring Carlisle auction.
Featuring nearly 300 American hot rods, muscle cars, classics and memorabilia during its two-day sale, the Spring Carlisle auction is held in conjunction with the Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral (April 25-29), hosted each year by Carlisle Events. The auction is one of se...[Read more...]|