The Vim half-ton truck was the product of a firm, the Touraine Company of Philadelphia, which found its touring cars difficult to sell. They assembled trucks from purchased parts including Northway engines from 1913 to 1915.
The company became the Vim Motor Truck Company in 1915 and produced trucks until 1923. Sales were in excess of 13,000 trucks per year from 1915 to 1917, but dropped off rapidly after that. Vim built their own engines known as Philadelphia for a time. Post-War models used Continental and Hercules engines.
This truck is on display at the National Automotive and Truck Museum of the United States located in Auburn, Indiana.