2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic news, pictures, and information
New 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic — Iconic Heritage Design, Industry-leading Quality and Legendary Value• Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic offers the most desired features at a value price
• Efficient 2.4-liter four-cylinder wîth standard automatic transmission
Standard convenience features include:
• Four-wheel Anti-lock disc Brakes (ABS)
• Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC)
• 16-inch aluminum wheels
• Tire-pressure Monitoring (TPM)
• Cruise control
• Air conditioning
• Chrome exterior accents include body-side moldings, grille and door handles
The new 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic combines the iconic heritage-styled design, efficient passenger cabin space, fuel-efficient four-cylinder powertrain and -leading quality in a new model loaded wîth legendary value.
In commemorating nearly a decade of the PT 'Personal Transportation' Cruiser's timeless design, the new Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic embodies the romance of American automotive heritage, styling and versatility that made PT Cruiser an instant hit.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic's unique fenders, roofline and high belt-line proportions recall 1930s and 1940s hot-rod styling — while chrome body-side moldings, door handles, 16-inch wheels and grille highlight PT Cruiser Classic's high level of detail and style.
Inside the new Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic continues to lead the small-car §egmènt wîth its combination of style, craftsmanship and flexibility. Chrome rings highlight the Bright Silver Metallic instrument panel's three gauges, rotating air vents and Chrysler signature analog clock. A retro proportioned leather-wrapped §teering wheel features four spokes wîth Satin Silver accents and a small center airbag cover for easy viewing of the large gauges. A Satin Silver center stack features conveniently placed climate controls and radio wîth MP3 input jack, while the center console features a sliding armrest wîth covered storage.
The PT Cruiser Classic features 32 front- and rear-seat configurations to accommodate any cargo need quickly and conveniently. Command-of-the-road five-passenger seating provides chair-height seating comfort wîth an elevated second-row for improved visibility and passenger legroom. An available fold-flat front-passenger seat accommodates longer items, such as a ladder or snowboard. PT Cruiser Classic's 50/50 split-fold rear seats fold-and-tumble to offer quick access for additional room and can be completely removed for up to 62.7 cu. ft. (1.78 cu. m) of cargo space. The tailgate also features a five position shelf panel for additional interior flexibility and utility.
With rising fuel costs attracting consumers to smaller, versatile, more fuel-efficient vehicles, Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic delivers wîth a time-tested 2.4-liter four-cylinder 16-valve engine that delivers efficiency wîth spirited performance.
High-quality, craftsmanship, performance and functionality continue to give the award-winning Chrysler PT Cruiser a leg up on the competition. For years, leading consumer magazines and third-party studies have recommended the Chrysler PT Cruiser for its consistently high levels of quality and refinement. In fact, the PT Cruiser tied for first place in J.D. Power's 2009 Initial Quality Survey (IQS).
Chrysler continues to keep its icon fresh and exciting. The new 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic marked the 15th variation since PT Cruiser's introduction, following five Dream Cruiser Series vehicles, PT Turbo, Flames, Woodie, Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible, the refreshed 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser, W.P. Chrysler Signature Series, PT Street Cruiser Route 66, Pacific Coast Highway and Sunset Boulevard editions.
2010 CHRYSLER PT CRÚISER CLASSIC AT A GLANCE
New Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic features the best from PT Cruiser at a value price
• Únmistakable heritage-styled design highlighted wîth chromed body-side moldings, door handles and grille accents
• Interior craftsmanship reflected through premium interior features, including satin-finished gauges wîth chromed rings, premium cloth seats, Satin Silver interior accents and Chrysler's signature analog clock
• Standard convenience features including Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC), four-wheel Anti-lock disc Brakes (ABS), Tire-pressure Monitoring (TPM), fog lamps, cruise control and power windows, mirrors
• AM/FM/CD radio wîth MP3 input jack and available SIRIÚS Satellite Radio
• Fuel-efficient four-cylinder 16-valve engine wîth standard automatic transmission
High-quality, craftsmanship, performance and functionality continue to give the award-winning Chrysler PT Cruiser a leg up on the competition
• PT Cruiser awarded for its consistently high levels of quality and refinement—tying for first place in J.D. Power's 2009 Initial Quality Survey (IQS)
• Time-tested 2.4-liter engine and automatic transmission
Chrysler PT Cruiser continues to turn heads, collect fans and make history
• More than 1.3 million PT Cruisers have been sold in more than 60 countries since its introduction
• Chrysler PT Cruiser offers §egmènt-leading style, versatility and quality
• Chrysler PT Cruiser is a standout alternative to many small cars
• Únique styling and performance separate Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic from the competition
Source - Chrysler
|CADILLAC DESIGN: HOW FASHION INFLUENCED XTS INTERIOR|
|Inspiration comes from fashion and furnishings industries DETROIT - The 2013 Cadillac XTS offers the first look at the next generation of interior design for the brand. Yet, designers of the large luxury sedan looked to the fast-paced and often-changing fashion and home furnishings industries for inspiration when conceptualizing the car's interior finishes. The cut-and-sew treatment of leather in the interior of the XTS, for example, is one element designers borrowed from fashion. They stu...[Read more...]|
|SOUL RANKED HIGHEST IN ITS SEGMENT IN STRATEGIC VISION'S TOTAL QUALITY INDEX STUDY|
|◾Soul recognized by veteran consumer research-based consultancy, Strategic Vision ◾New car buyers selected Kia's urban transport based on quality perceptions and ownership experience IRVINE, Calif., May 17, 2013 – Kia Motors America (KMA) has been one of the fastest-growing car companies in the U.S. over the last five years1, and its edgy urban passenger vehicle, the Soul – a key factor in that growth – was recently named to Strategic Vision's 2013 list of Total Quality Vehicles. The ...[Read more...]|
|2014 MAZDA6 NAMED TO WARD'S ‘10 BEST INTERIORS' LIST|
|The all-new 2014 Mazda6 today was named to WardsAuto World's 10 Best Interiors list, as chosen by the publication's editors. The redesigned mid-size sports sedan features Mazda's new design language called KODO 'Soul of Motion,' which translates muscular movement and power into agile proportions, detailed sculpting and expressive character. The Mazda6 also was recently named one of the top three vehicle designs in the world for 2013 by the World Car Awards. 'The automotive industry, regardl...[Read more...]|
|READER'S DIGEST NAMES KIA SOUL 'BEST CAR DEAL UNDER $15,000'|
|•Soul combines out-of-the-box design, quality, safety and technology features with a low cost of ownership •Reader's Digest accolade adds to Soul's long list of awards IRVINE, Calif., March 7, 2013 – Kia Motors America (KMA) has been one of the fastest-growing car companies in the United States over the last five years1, and its top-selling urban passenger vehicle, the Soul, adds another award to the collection after being named one of the 'Best Car Deals Under $15,000' by Reader's ...[Read more...]|
|All-new Dodge Dart and Chrysler 300 Luxury Series Named to 'Wards 10 Best Interiors' List for 2012|
|• New 2013 Dodge Dart built with materials and precision craftsmanship typically found in more expensive vehicle segments |
• High-tech, unseen-in-the-segment features available on the Dart include class-exclusive customizable 7-inch gauge cluster, 8.4-inch Uconnect® touchscreen, heated steering wheel and illuminated floating island bezel in the instrument panel
• All-new Chrysler 300 Luxury Series sedan is the most luxurious and fuel-efficient Chrysler vehicle ever
• ...[Read more...]
|Similarly Sized Vehicles from 2010|
|Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 MultiAir|
|Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 MultiAir Quadrifoglio Verde|
|Audi quattro Concept|
|Chrysler PT Cruiser Couture Edition|
|Fiat Punto Evo|
|Other models by Chrysler|
Town & Country
|Town & Country Mini Van|
© 1998-2012. All rights reserved. The material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.