|ONE-OF-A-KIND FORD 'SHORTY' MUSTANG OFFERED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 47 YEARS AT AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FORT LAUDERDALE SALE|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2015 collector car calendar, March 27-29 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, the multi-day sale is expected to feature nearly 500 cars spanning all segments of the collector car market
• Early entries led by a one-off 1964½ Ford Mustang III 'Shorty' Factory Prototype, one of few surviving 'Total Performance'-era Ford factory prototypes
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamer...[Read more...]|
|Restyled 2015 Toyota Prius v Posts Big Numbers in Roominess and Fuel Economy|
|•42-MPG Combined EPA Fuel Economy Rating Tops Set
•More Cargo Space Than Most Small SUVs
•New Front Styling and Taillights Sharpen the Distinctive Design
•Upgraded Entune® Audio and Multimedia Offerings
•Newly Available Power Driver's Seat
•Upgraded Advanced Technology Package Now Includes Automatic High Beams and Lane Departure Alert
TORRANCE, Calif., November 19, 2014 – The Toyota Prius v – the 'big Prius' – gets a new look for 2015. But Toyota didn't mess with the outstandin...[Read more...]|
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|Elio Motors to Make Appearance at Barrett-Jackson|
| ||• Automotive company expects to inform and impress auction attendees|
TROY, Mich., Jan. 15, 2014 – Start up transportation company Elio Motors will attend the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction in Scottsdale, AZ from Jan. 12 to Jan. 19 to showcase their 84 mpg, three-wheel vehicle. The Elio booth will be located in the Sponsor Pavilion of the internationally distinguished and widely popular auction, which caters to car owners and automotive enthusiasts with the sale of automo...[Read more...]
|Holden Celebrates 35 Years of Commodore|
|Holden is celebrating the 35th anniversary of its most iconic nameplate, Commodore.
For over three decades, the Holden Commodore has delivered significant advances in vehicle performance, safety and comfort on the way to becoming Holden's longest-standing and most successful nameplate.
Holden Executive Director, Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, Phil Brook, said Holden was extremely proud of Commodore's success.
'There are not many nameplates in Australia that can lay claim to a ric...[Read more...]|