|THREE TIMES FOUR: RM SOTHEBY'S BRINGS ASTON MARTIN TRINITY TO LONDON SALE WITH DB4GT, DB4 CONVERTIBLE AND DB4 SERIES II COUPÉ|
|• RM Sotheby's assembles 'holy trifecta' of DB4s for its 10th anniversary London sale, 7 September at Battersea Evolution
• Trio led by original one-of-75 DB4GT, immaculate concours-standard Series V Convertible, and desirable left-hand-drive Series II Coupé
• Aston Martin fans also catered for with classic 1953 DB2 Vantage and desirable 2009 DBS Volante
• RM's Battersea sale the official auction of the UK's prestigious Concours of Elegance
• Further information and frequently updated list...[Read more...]|
|1938 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Touring Spyder Epitomizes The Elegance at Hershey|
|HERSHEY, PA - The theme for this year's Elegance at Hershey is Celebration of Speed. After deciding upon the overall theme, 'One of the first decisions we made was to choose an automobile that epitomized that concept,' stated Steve Moskowitz, Elegance Vice Chairman. After much deliberation, it was concluded that the logical choice would be the Alfa Romeo Touring Spyder.
A call was made to Mr. Oscar Davis of Elizabeth, NJ - the owner of a number of fabulous classic automobiles. Last ye...[Read more...]|
|63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Names 1934 Packard 'Best of Show'|
|The competition showcased 248 cars, including 48 from abroad
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 18, 2013) -- A 1934 Packard 1108 Twelve Dietrich Convertible Victoria owned by Joseph and Margie Cassini III of West Orange, New Jersey, was named Best of Show at the 63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, held Sunday on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links at Pebble Beach Resorts. The event showcased 248 cars from 36 states and 12 countries and raised $1,277,007 for charity.
'This Pack...[Read more...]|
|ICONIC BLOWER BENTLEYS PRIMED FOR MILLE MIGLIA CHALLENGE|
|Famous, supercharged Bentleys set for 1,000 mile Italian epic
•'Bentley Boy' Tim Birkin's 1930 Le Mans racer leads charge
•Original Bentley Motors 'demonstrator' completes team
(Crewe, 14 May 2013) Bentley Motors will compete in this year's Mille Miglia with two unique 4 ½ litre Supercharged 'Blowers'; a 1930 Le Mans race car belonging to perhaps the most famous and daring of the Bentley Boys and a company demonstrator that is still going strong even after nine decades on the road.
The N...[Read more...]|
|ANTICIPATION BUILDS AS RARE CARS ARE CONSIGNED TO RM'S FLAGSHIP UK SALE|
|• RM Auctions' annual London sale returns to Battersea Evolution, 31st October, 2012
• Now in its sixth year, the London sale is one of Europe's consistently best performing collector car auctions
• Upcoming auction features a magnificent collection of the world's finest motor cars, headlined by an ultra-rare, alloy-bodied 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing, a competition-bred 1959 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Scaglietti Berlinetta 'Tour de France', and a single-owner collection of 22 automobiles
• A fr...[Read more...]|