|THREE TIMES FOUR: RM SOTHEBY'S BRINGS ASTON MARTIN TRINITY TO LONDON SALE WITH DB4GT, DB4 CONVERTIBLE AND DB4 SERIES II COUPÉ|
|• RM Sotheby's assembles 'holy trifecta' of DB4s for its 10th anniversary London sale, 7 September at Battersea Evolution
• Trio led by original one-of-75 DB4GT, immaculate concours-standard Series V Convertible, and desirable left-hand-drive Series II Coupé
• Aston Martin fans also catered for with classic 1953 DB2 Vantage and desirable 2009 DBS Volante
• RM's Battersea sale the official auction of the UK's prestigious Concours of Elegance
• Further information and frequently updated list...[Read more...]|
|1938 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Touring Spyder Epitomizes The Elegance at Hershey|
|HERSHEY, PA - The theme for this year's Elegance at Hershey is Celebration of Speed. After deciding upon the overall theme, 'One of the first decisions we made was to choose an automobile that epitomized that concept,' stated Steve Moskowitz, Elegance Vice Chairman. After much deliberation, it was concluded that the logical choice would be the Alfa Romeo Touring Spyder.
A call was made to Mr. Oscar Davis of Elizabeth, NJ - the owner of a number of fabulous classic automobiles. Last ye...[Read more...]|
|LE MANS WINNER JOCHEN MASS NAMED 2014 AMELIA ISLAND CONCOURS HONOREE|
|There are scores of victories on Jochen Mass' hefty racing resume, but the one that stands out in bold print is the win in France on a June weekend a quarter century ago.
Mass shared one of the mighty Mercedes-Benz powered Sauber C9 Silver Arrows in the 1989 24 Hours of Le Mans. Mass, co-drivers Stanley Dickens and Manuel Reuter led a Mercedes sweep of the classic enduro with a 1-2-5 Mercedes-Benz powered finish. Mass & Co. were the slowest of the three Silver Arrow C9s in qualifying. Despit...[Read more...]|
|Stars Of Film, Fashion, Sport And Motorsport To Drive With Jaguar Heritage Racing In Mille Miglia 2013|
|- Jaguar previews its entry into the 2013 Mille Miglia with short film featuring David Gandy, Yasmin Le Bon, Norman Dewis and Alex Buncombe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEkckuR8E-k&feature=youtu.be
- Jaguar Heritage Racing enters three C-Type and three XK120 classic cars into famous event
- Jaguar 'Bloodline' of sports cars to be celebrated with new F-TYPE joining the 1,000 mile tour
(MAHWAH, N.J.) - May 10, 2013- Jaguar has curated a unique team of drivers for its Jaguar Herita...[Read more...]|
|Mercedes-Benz Classic at the 2012 Grossglockner Grand Prix|
|• Revival of the mountain race from the 1930s
• Mercedes-Benz SSK and W 125 at the start
• 92 bends, 14 hairpins, 15 kilometres and a 1300-metre altitude difference
The Grossglockner mountain race was one of the most prestigious motor sports events of the 1930s. This year it will be revived with the 2012 Grossglockner Grand Prix to be held from 20 to 22 September 2012 and Mercedes-Benz will be there with some famous cars. In 1938, the brand took part for the first time.
As a classic c...[Read more...]|