|DUTCH SUPERCAR MAKER VENCER TO REVEAL STUNNING ‘SARTHE' AT SALON PRIVÉ 2013|
|• Salon Privé 2013: from Wednesday to Friday the 4th to 6th September|
Syon Park, London, 10 June 2013 – Salon Privé confirms Dutch super car manufacturer Vencer will reveal the Sarthe to the UK for the first time in the stunning grounds of Syon House.
Vencer was established in 2012 by Robert Cobben and is based in Vriezenveen. The first Vencer is the Sarthe, which had its world premiere in Monaco in April and Salon Privé is delighted to host it's UK reveal.
The Sarthe i...[Read more...]
|Wec Spa: Audi Presents Long-Tail R18|
|• First fielding of three Audi R18 e-tron quattro cars
• Premiere of a new aerodynamic variant
• Last race preparation for the Le Mans 24 Hours
Ingolstadt, April 25, 2013 – Audi is pursuing ambitious aims at round 2 of the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) on May 4 at Spa. The version of the Audi R18 e-tron quattro that was victorious at the season opener is to extend Championship leader Audi's points advantage. At the same time, a new long-tail variant of t...[Read more...]
|Chubb Insurance Concours d'Elegance Judging Day Concludes Salon Prive 2012|
|• 'Best of Show' prize goes to the 1950 Ferrari 166 MM Barchetta entered by Dudley and Sally Masson-Styrron |
• Most prestigious judging panel in Salon Privé history congratulates all category winners for the UK's most outstanding line-up of bikes and cars in 2012
Syon Park, West London, 10th September 2012 – The Chubb Insurance Concours d'Elégance judging day at Salon Privé London marked the close of the Luxury Super Car Show, with a fabulous line up of 111 cars and bikes...[Read more...]
|Ferrari 'Tour De France' Joins RM's Monterey Sale|
|• RM Auctions announces a rare and coveted 1956 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Berlinetta Scaglietti 'Tour de France' as the latest feature attraction for its Monterey sale, August 17–18
• The first 14-Louver TdF built and one of just nine examples of its kind, 0585 GT is Ferrari Classiche certified and boasts a well-documented history, including a co-starring role in the 1966 Disney classic, The Love Bug
• Exclusive TdF joins previously announced Ferrari 410 S to lead an exceptional roster of more than a...[Read more...]|
|Formula One - Spanish Grand Prix|
|Kimi Raikkonen bagged his second podium on the trot in Barcelona, charging hard to finish third behind first time grand prix winner Pastor Maldonado and, by just half a second, Fernando Alonso.
The Finn was disappointed not to finish on the top step, though, claiming that the Lotus E20 had the potential to have won every race this year so far. Nevertheless, he is now fourth in the Drivers' Championship, just 12 points behind leaders Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso.
Starting on the sec...[Read more...]|