|2014 Concours of America a Success|
|• 36th annual Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's a Resounding Success!|
• 1932 Duesenberg Model J Convertible Victoria by Murphy and 1939 Bugatti T57C Cabriolet by Voll & Ruhrbeck win Best of Show at 2014 Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's.
More Than 250 Cars on View for Picture Perfect Day and 4th Successful Year at New Location
Plymouth, MI, July 27, 2014: Blessed by near perfect weather, on Sunday, July 27th, the 36th Annual Concours d'El...[Read more...]
|Unprecedented Selection of American Classics Highlight RM Sotheby's Andrews Collection Sale|
|• RM Sotheby's counts down to the Paul & Chris Andrews Collection auction, May 2 in Fort Worth, Texas
• The most significant private automobile collection ever offered at a single-vendor sale, the Andrews catalogue features an outstanding group of 78 vehicles and select memorabilia
• Father-son dynamic results in incredibly diverse roster of automobiles, from superb hot rods to flawless American classics and exquisite sports and GT cars
• Memorabilia offering highlighted by eclectic series o...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Amelia Island Preview - 2014|
RM Auctions, the world's largest auction house for investment-quality automobiles, will hold its Amelia Island, Florida, sale on March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton.
As the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's Amelia Island sale will feature a magnificent selection of more than 80 handpicked automobiles, with an emphasis on important and historic sports and racing cars, along with elegant coachbuilt classics. Full events details, including a frequently ...[Read more...]|
|BUICK TURNS 110: 11 HIGHLIGHTS OF 11 DECADES|
|Buick vehicles today are built in state-of-the-art facilities around the world. The Enclave luxury crossover's Lansing Delta Township plant was the industry's first LEED Gold-certified manufacturing facility. The brand has evolved in many ways since 1903, when the first Buick was hand-built in a small barn behind David Dunbar Buick's Detroit home. Here are 11 top highlights from Buick's first 11 decades:
• Through the end of 2012, Buick has sold more than 43 million vehicles. That's the equiv...[Read more...]|
|Four more legends join Gooding & Company's 2012 Pebble Beach Auctions, its greatest collection of automobiles ever assembled|
|Gooding & Company, the official auction house of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance acclaimed for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, is thrilled to present four automotive icons at its Pebble Beach Auctions on August 18 & 19: the Clark Gable 1935 Duesenberg Model JN Convertible Coupe; the 'Green Hornet,' a 1931 Bentley 4 1/2 Litre SC 'Blower' Sports 2/3 Seater Boattail; the 1957 Ferrari 250 GT LWB California Spider Prototype and a 1932 Bugatti Type 55 Cabriolet. ...[Read more...]|
|Final Countdown Underway to RM's Michigan Sale|
|RM Auctions, the official auction house of the Concours d'Elegance of America, has secured a wonderful selection of classic automobiles for its St. John's sale, July 28, in Plymouth, Michigan.
Hosted on the beautiful grounds of the Inn at St. John's, the single-day sale is a mainstay on the auction concours circuit and boasts a reputation for including exceptional American classics. The upcoming sale, featuring more than 70 quality collector cars, presents nearly a century of American and Eu...[Read more...]|