|2014 Concours of America a Success|
|• 36th annual Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's a Resounding Success!|
• 1932 Duesenberg Model J Convertible Victoria by Murphy and 1939 Bugatti T57C Cabriolet by Voll & Ruhrbeck win Best of Show at 2014 Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's.
More Than 250 Cars on View for Picture Perfect Day and 4th Successful Year at New Location
Plymouth, MI, July 27, 2014: Blessed by near perfect weather, on Sunday, July 27th, the 36th Annual Concours d'El...[Read more...]
|Unprecedented Selection of American Classics Highlight RM Sotheby's Andrews Collection Sale|
|• RM Sotheby's counts down to the Paul & Chris Andrews Collection auction, May 2 in Fort Worth, Texas
• The most significant private automobile collection ever offered at a single-vendor sale, the Andrews catalogue features an outstanding group of 78 vehicles and select memorabilia
• Father-son dynamic results in incredibly diverse roster of automobiles, from superb hot rods to flawless American classics and exquisite sports and GT cars
• Memorabilia offering highlighted by eclectic series o...[Read more...]|
|DODGE SET TO REVEAL TWO ICONIC MUSCLE CARS IN NY|
|• 2015 Challenger and Charger Make World Debuts Next Week|
Dodge is giving an early look at its new 2015 Dodge Challenger and the 2015 Dodge Charger, both of which will be revealed at the New York International Auto Show, just ahead of the Dodge brand's 100th anniversary this summer .
Inspired by the classic Dodge Challenger, the iconic muscle car is new from the inside out for 2015 and features a new powertrain combination that is sure to get enthusiasts 'abuzz.'
One of the world...[Read more...]
|Mercedes-Benz 300SL 'Gullwing' To Be Featured At Auctions America's Fort Lauderdale Sale|
|• Striking 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL 'Gullwing' headlines Auctions America's Fort Lauderdale Collector Car Auction, March 22 – 24
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, multi-day sale expected to feature more than 550 quality collector cars
• Additional highlights include: a 1963 Ford Galaxie 500 Factory Lightweight, a 1932 Lincoln Dual-Cowl Phaeton, a 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1954 Kaiser-Darrin Roadster, a 1953 Buick Skylark Convertible and a 201...[Read more...]|
|Four more legends join Gooding & Company's 2012 Pebble Beach Auctions, its greatest collection of automobiles ever assembled|
|Gooding & Company, the official auction house of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance acclaimed for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, is thrilled to present four automotive icons at its Pebble Beach Auctions on August 18 & 19: the Clark Gable 1935 Duesenberg Model JN Convertible Coupe; the 'Green Hornet,' a 1931 Bentley 4 1/2 Litre SC 'Blower' Sports 2/3 Seater Boattail; the 1957 Ferrari 250 GT LWB California Spider Prototype and a 1932 Bugatti Type 55 Cabriolet. ...[Read more...]|
|Final Countdown Underway to RM's Michigan Sale|
|RM Auctions, the official auction house of the Concours d'Elegance of America, has secured a wonderful selection of classic automobiles for its St. John's sale, July 28, in Plymouth, Michigan.
Hosted on the beautiful grounds of the Inn at St. John's, the single-day sale is a mainstay on the auction concours circuit and boasts a reputation for including exceptional American classics. The upcoming sale, featuring more than 70 quality collector cars, presents nearly a century of American and Eu...[Read more...]|