Maybach Product UpdatesMaybach 57 & 62 Zeppelin
• Debut of V-12 bi-turbo powered (631 hp, 739 lb-ft) model wîth special shoulderline paint, upholstery and a sophisticated perfume atomizer that dispenses a fine fragrance in the rear cabin available as an option.
• More horsepower than any previous Maybach model.
• Únique 20' 12-spoke wheels wîth chrome shadow finish.
• 'Zeppelin' badging on hood ornament, trunk lid, center console, door sills and champagne set.
• Limited to 100 editions worldwideMaybach 57 & 57S
• V-12 bi-turbo powered Maybach 57 (543 hp, 664 lb-ft) and 57S (604 hp, 738 lb-ft) continue.
• Úpdates for 2010 include restyled exterior mirrors and standard integrated Bluetooth for rear passengersMaybach 62 & 62S
• V-12 bi-turbo powered Maybach 62 (543 hp, 664 lb-ft) and 62S (604 hp, 738 lb-ft) continue.
• Úpdates for 2010 include restyled exterior mirrors and standard integrated Bluetooth for rear passengers
• Luxurious features include full power closing of the rear doors, optionally available electro-transparent rear roof section and optional power glass partition wîth a retractable curtain and intercom system. Maybach 62S Landaulet
• Exclusive V-12 bi-turbo powered Landaulet (604 hp, 738 lb-ft) continues wîth a fixed roof over the driver and convertible black soft-top for rear passengers.
• The wind and weatherproof roof opens electro-hydraulically in just 16 seconds
• Other distinguishing features include Antigua white paint, 20-inch wheels painted in white wîth high-sheen spokes, and white indicators (front) and rear light clusters in dark redSource - Maybach
|ALL-NEW 2017 CHRYSLER PACIFICA DELIVERS UNPRECEDENTED FUNCTIONALITY, VERSATILITY AND TECHNOLOGY STARTING AT $28,595 MSRP|
|◾2017 Chrysler Pacifica lineup offers five highly equipped models, starting at $28,595 U.S. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
◾2017 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid revolutionize the minivan segment with nearly 40 new minivan firsts
◾Re-engineered from the ground up on an all-new platform for class-leading ride, handling, and noise, vibration and harshness (NVH)
◾2017 Chrysler Pacifica brings sculptural styling, beautiful surfacing and highly crafted execution to the minivan s...[Read more...]|
|2015 GMC SIERRA ELEVATION EDITION STARTS AT $34,865|
|• Monochromatic special model delivers GMC's refinement, connectivity at value price|
DETROIT – Pricing for the GMC 2015 Sierra Elevation Edition starts at $34,865 for a 2WD model equipped with the standard 4.3L V-6 and $38,795 for a 4.3L/4WD configuration. Models with the available 5.3L V-8 start at $35,960 for 2WD and $39,890 for 4WD.
The Sierra Elevation Edition – a uniquely styled full-size truck that combines a bold, monochromatic look with the latest connectivity technol...[Read more...]
|FOUR ENGINES, EIGHT-SPEEDS AND UP TO 707 HORSEPOWER: DODGE ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ITS NEW 2015 CHALLENGER MODEL LINEUP|
|Starting later in the third-quarter, Dodge is unleashing the Most Powerful and Fastest Muscle Car ever, along with the most capable and technologically advanced Challenger lineup ever – with a starting U.S. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $26,995
◾The Dodge and SRT brands now offer the most complete lineup of muscle cars, loaded with even more performance, technology and world-class hardware: ◾New 2015 Challenger SXT models with award-winning 305 horsepower Pentastar V-6 eng...[Read more...]|
|NEW CHRYSLER 300S DELIVERS AN ADDED DOSE OF ‘IMPORTED FROM DETROIT' STYLE WITH EXCLUSIVE BEATS BY DR. DRE SOUND|
|• New 2014 Chrysler 300S combines an even more 'blacked out' look and new Ambassador Blue sport interior, with benchmark levels of quality, technology and craftsmanship that could only be born in the Motor City |
• Award-winning Pentastar V-6 features a best-in-class 31 miles per gallon (mpg) highway label, with 300 horsepower, state-of-the-art ZF eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle-shifters, sport mode and sport-tuned exhaust
• As the driver's 300, Chrysler 300S wit...[Read more...]
|BMW ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ALL-NEW X5 SPORTS ACTIVITY VEHICLE|
| ||Woodcliff Lake, NJ – June 24th, 2013 … It isn't often that an automobile manufacturer gets to launch an entirely new vehicle segment, but that's exactly what BMW did in 1999 when it introduced the world's first Sports Activity Vehicle – the BMW X5. Two generations and some 1.3 million vehicles later, the BMW X5 is set to enter its third generation. As its predecessors have done before, the all-new 3rd generation X5 will again set new standards for luxury, versatility and – because it is a BMW f...[Read more...]|