|A Special Camp Jeep To Celebrate 75 Years Of History And The Owners Group|
|◾Third edition of the largest Jeep Owners Group event to occur in Spain from June 2nd - 5th;
◾A special edition of the Camp to celebrate the birthday of the brand born on June 5th, 1941;
◾Jeep Trailcat and Jeep Comanche, two amazing Moab Easter Jeep Safari concept vehicles to première at the Camp;
◾Surprise concert with International Artist;
◾75th Anniversary special models available, with historical vehicles and Mopar concept cars;
◾A full program of 'Jeep & Fun Activities' and trails wit...[Read more...]|
|2015 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Best of Show|
|PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 17, 2015) -- An Italian Isotta Fraschini Tipo 8A Cabriolet that once turned heads and garnered top prizes in the classic era glided to victory at the 65th Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance on Sunday.
The competition drew 219 cars from 16 countries and 29 U.S. states to the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links. It also raised over $1.8 million to help people in need. Through the Pebble Beach Company Foundation, which celebrates its 40th anniversary this ...[Read more...]|
|Pebble Beach Concours Best of Show|
|The 65th Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance named the 1924 Isotta Frashini Tipo 8A of the Jim Patterson Collection as their Best of Show. The long-wheelbase car was acquired by Carrosserie Worblaufen in the early 1930s and used as the basis for a Sport Cabriolet. It was displayed at the 1932 Geneva Auto Show and won the Grand-Prix d'Honneur at Cannes the following year. This Tipo 8A features a long hood, low windshield, a close-coupled body, and dual rear-mounted spares.
This car, having j...[Read more...]|
|The Pinnacle Portfolio: Unprecedented Private Colletion of the World's Finest Sports & Super Cars Slated for RM Sotheby's Monterey stage.|
|• RM Sotheby's secures the most significant and valuable private automobile collection ever presented at auction for its Monterey, California sale in August
• 'The Pinnacle Portfolio' comprises a superlative roster of the world's rarest and most important sports and super cars, from one of the finest Ferrari 250 LMs in existence, to a road-race hybrid 1998 McLaren F1 'The Road Going LM'
• Other highlights include a bookend pair of Bugatti Veyrons, and the final Enzo gifted to the late Pope Jo...[Read more...]|
|RM Sotheby's to Shine Spotlight on Striking Pair of Italian Prototypes in Monterey|
|• RM Sotheby's prepares for triumphant return to Monterey, California, August 14-15
• The pinnacle of collector car auctions, multi-day sale to lift gavel on approximately 150 blue-chip collector cars
• Early highlights include a pair of Italian-built prototypes: the first Maserati Ghibli Spyder, and the original U.S.-specification Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Prototype
• Additional early attractions include a 1976 Lamborghini Countach LP 400 'Periscopio'; a rare 1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R...[Read more...]|