|Concours d'Elegance of America : Best of Show|
The 38th Concours d'Elegance of America displayed over 300 of the world's most spectacular contributions to automotive history. This year, the event paid tribute to many special features inclduing Ford GT-40s, Body by Dietrich, Rally Cars, Pierce Arrow, 110 years of Lancia, Jet-Age Travel Trucks, and a spectacular assortment of Classics and early Brass Cars.
The days activites ended with naming the winners of Best of Show American and Best of Show Foreign.
|CHRYSLER BRAND CELEBRATES 90 YEARS OF STYLE, ENGINEERING INNOVATION AND GROUNDBREAKING PRODUCTS|
|September 22, 2015 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Chrysler Six, Airflow, Imperial, New Yorker, 300 and Town & Country are just some of the nameplates that mark the rich history of the Chrysler brand.
2015 marks the 90th anniversary of Chrysler, which was founded on June 6, 1925, by Walter P. Chrysler. Chrysler represents more than a brand – it symbolizes the people behind the products, and the influence of its founder can still be felt today.
Walter P. Chrysler built a company and a bran...[Read more...]|
|Unprecedented Selection of American Classics Highlight RM Sotheby's Andrews Collection Sale|
|• RM Sotheby's counts down to the Paul & Chris Andrews Collection auction, May 2 in Fort Worth, Texas
• The most significant private automobile collection ever offered at a single-vendor sale, the Andrews catalogue features an outstanding group of 78 vehicles and select memorabilia
• Father-son dynamic results in incredibly diverse roster of automobiles, from superb hot rods to flawless American classics and exquisite sports and GT cars
• Memorabilia offering highlighted by eclectic series o...[Read more...]|
|1960 FERRARI 400 SUPERAMERICA SWB CABRIOLET HEADLINES STUNNING LIST OF EUROPEAN SPORTS-TOURING CARS AT RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE|
|• RM Auctions announces additional highlights for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14
• Recent entries led by a 1960 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Cabriolet, one of the most valuable automobiles ever offered during the Amelia Island weekend
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, single-day RM sale lifts gavel more than 90 automobiles
• Premier offerings showcased at http://m.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (January 27, 2015) – Fresh on the hee...[Read more...]|
|Two Best of Show Winners : Similar Designs : Same Owner|
|When these two vehicles won Best of Show honors at major Concours d'Elegance events, they both were owned by Judge Joseph Cassini III. The green colored Chrysler 4 door Phaeton with tan convertible top wears coachwork by LeBaron. In 2012, it won the Best of Show title (for an American car) at the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. Johns. The other car is a Packard 2 door Convertible Victoria with coachwork by Dietrich. It won this years Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Best of Show honors...[Read more...]|