The Hurst S/C Rambler was created in the spring of 1969. This was a collaboration of American Motors and Hurst Performance. There were 1,512 Hurst S/C Ramblers produced with an original selling price of $2,998.
This car was purchased by the current owner around 2000 and immediately started a frame-off restoration, which took about four years. The car has its original engine and many NOS parts were used in the restoration process.
Options included with the car:
- AMC 390 cubic-inch engine with 315 horsepower.
- Unique red/white/blue exterior paint and headrests
- Functional ram air with hood scoop
- 4-speed transmission with Hurst shifter
- HD suspension with sway bar, torque links and staggered shocks
- HD cooling and power disc brakes