|THE 2015 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
| ||Nissan's U.S. sales have significantly outperformed the industry in 2014, up 12.7 percent CYTD through June. Sales have been led by the recently redesigned Altima, Rogue and Sentra – along with other models such as LEAF (+29.4%), JUKE (+44.9%), Frontier (+22.6%) and NV200 (+439.3%), which have shown strong results month after month. This gives the Nissan lineup great momentum heading into the 2015 model year.
Headlining the changes for 2015 is the upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Murano ...[Read more...]|
|TWO OF THE ORIGINAL SHELBY GT350 MUSTANG PROTOTYPES TO MEET UP IN TULSA, OKLAHOMA|
|More than three decades after taping a full-page ad ripped from a 1965 car magazine above his bunk on an Alaskan crab boat, Mark Hovander is touring the country this year with the same Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang pictured on that page.
Hovander and his crosstown friend John Atzbach are big fans of the first-generation Shelby Mustang, and between them they own two of the three original prototypes. As Mustang enthusiasts across the country and around the world celebrate 50 years of their favorite...[Read more...]|
|Final Countdown Underway To South Florida's Premier Collector Car Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2013 auction season, March 22-24 with its highly anticipated Fort Lauderdale Collector Car Auction
• Celebrating its 11th year, the multi-day auction features more than 550 quality collector cars
• Latest feature attractions include an outstanding 1963 Shelby Cobra and a 1974 Ferrari Dino 246 GTS
• Digital catalog now available for download at auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (February 27, 2013) – With the final countdown underway to its highly an...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Announces Consignment of Ex-Works Ferrari 340/375 MM For Its Concorso D'Eleganza Villa D'Este Auction|
|• Wonderful and historically significant Ferrari 340/375 MM to be offered at RM's exclusive evening sale on the banks of Lake Como, Italy, 25th May
• Chassis 0320AM boasts unsurpassed provenance with Le Mans history and drivers, including world champions Hawthorn, Farina, and Ascari
• Winner of the Pescara 12 Hours, piloted by Hawthorn and Maglioli
• The car established a never broken, record setting pace in the Carrera Panamericana in the hands of Maglioli
• Chassis 0320AM on preview at ...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America 2012 Auburn Spring Auction Offers Full Range of Convertibles|
|Just in time for summer fun, Auctions America by RM will offer an array of open-air collector cars during its June 1-3 Auburn Spring auction,including a one-of-a-kind concept car that cost Ford Motor Co. more than a half-million dollars to produce. During the three-day event, more than 600 American muscle cars, Classics, foreign sports cars and hot rods will cross the block at the historic Auburn Auction Park, the company's national headquarters in Auburn, Indiana.
'It's that time of year wh...[Read more...]|