|Two new special models: E-Class Coupé and Cabriolet for connoisseurs and aficionados|
| ||Stuttgart – The Coupé and Cabriolet versions of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class are starting off into autumn with two special-edition models. The Sport Edition impresses with sporty details both inside and out. The V8 Edition comes with exclusive appointments to arouse the desire of customers. Alongside the special-edition models, Mercedes-Benz is further upgrading all its E-Class Coupé and Cabriolet models – such as with comprehensive smartphone integration and Live Traffic Information.
|THE NEW AMG 4.0-LITER V8 BITURBO ENGINE|
|Powerful, innovative and efficient
July 25, 2014 - Affalterbach -- Mercedes-AMG presents a new technological masterpiece: the AMG 4.0-liter V8 biturbo engine is a new development at the sporting heart of the new Mercedes-AMG GT car. This innovative eight-cylinder unit stands out for its sublime power delivery, the purposeful lightweight construction, as well as its high efficiency and environmental compatibility. With peak power of up to 375 kW (503hp) and maximum torque of up t...[Read more...]|
|Audi Confirmed For Salon Privé 2013|
|• Salon Privé 2013 - 4th to 6th September|
Syon Park, London, 21 August 2013 – Audi is set to display the R8 V8 Spyder, RS 6 Avant and RS 4 Avant at Salon Privé 2013.
A hand-built, high-revving V8 engine mounted just behind the passenger compartment of the Audi R8 V8 Spyder launches the stunning soft-top supercar to 62 mph in 4.8 seconds and on to a top speed of 187 mph. The mid-engine configuration helps to lower the centre of gravity for optimum road holding, while the slick...[Read more...]
|Remarkable Kirk F. White Collection Headlines Full-Day Memorabilia Sale|
|• Auctions America lifts gavel on more than 400 lots of memorabilia and collectibles from the respected personal collection of enthusiast Kirk F. White without reserve at its flagship Auburn Fall sale
• Auburn Fall event also presents selection of Mr. White's period hot rods without reserve
• Additional highlights for the Labor Day weekend sale include a 1933 Auburn Twelve Speedster, a 1970 Plymouth Superbird, and no less than 18 vehicles from the William Munday Collection without reserve
• F...[Read more...]|
|Texas-Sized Charlie Thomas Collection Brings $7.4 Million At Dallas Auction|
|• RM Auctions' sale of the Charlie Thomas Collection generates $7.4 million, with 100 percent of lots sold
• Top sellers include a 1946 Chrysler Town & Country Roadster for $143,000 and a 1954 Packard Caribbean Convertible for $132,000
• Sale captures attention of global collector car community with bidders representing eight countries around the world and 31 states across the U.S.
• RM wraps up its 2012 calendar with its annual London, England sale, October 31, followed by the John Staluppi ...[Read more...]|