|GENERAL MOTORS GALORE AT MECUM KISSIMMEE 2016|
|• '69 Trans Am Convertibles, '69 ZL1s and Featured Corvettes at Auction, Jan. 15-24|
Walworth, Wis. – Jan. 12, 2016 – As the world's largest collector-car auction featuring 3,000 vehicles, Mecum Kissimmee is unequaled in its variety of makes and models being offered this year. An auction historically dominated by 'The Big Three,' for 2016, more than one-third of the cars set to cross the auction block hail from the factories of General Motors, including more than 200 Corvettes, m...[Read more...]
|FROM SHELBYS TO SUPERCARS, RM SOTHEBY'S ARIZONA SALE OFFERS ICONIC COLLECTOR CARS OF EVERY ERA|
|• Pure adrenaline: 1965 Shelby 427 Competition Cobra, 1963 Shelby 289 Cobra 'Dragonsnake', and 1964 Shelby 289 Cobra lead recent entries for RM Sotheby's Arizona Biltmore sale, January 28-29
• Auction features more than 125 motor cars and offers incredible diversity; desirable American Classics, 1960s European touring cars, and supercars of today
• Complete sale information and a frequently updated list of entries available at www.rmsothebys.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (December 9, 2015...[Read more...]|
|Thomas Scott Collection of Classic American Automobiles to be On Offer at No Reserve at Russo and Steele's 2015 Monterey Collector Automobile Auction Event|
Scottsdale, Arizona (July 18th, 2015) – Thomas Scott is an accountant and entrepreneur from Athens, Georgia who has had a love for all things automotive for as long as he can remember. He possesses a lifetime of passion for buying, selling and working on classic American cars.
'I started out with the muscle cars — the Mopars, the Cobra Jet Mustang, the Chevelle,' Scott says. 'Those are cars that everybody recognizes — they're widely popular and very tradeable.' However, as S...[Read more...]|
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|Holden Celebrates 35 Years of Commodore|
|Holden is celebrating the 35th anniversary of its most iconic nameplate, Commodore.
For over three decades, the Holden Commodore has delivered significant advances in vehicle performance, safety and comfort on the way to becoming Holden's longest-standing and most successful nameplate.
Holden Executive Director, Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, Phil Brook, said Holden was extremely proud of Commodore's success.
'There are not many nameplates in Australia that can lay claim to a ric...[Read more...]|