|RARE, CELEBRATED CUSTOMS AND HOT RODS AMONG FEATURED VEHICLES DURING BARRETT-JACKSON SCOTTSDALE AUCTION|
|• Boyd Coddington's 'Alumatub' (Lot #1434), which was built on the very popular 'American Hot Rod' TV series on the Discovery Channel, will cross the block in Scottsdale
• 'Brass Monkey' is a full custom build of a 1939 Chevrolet truck (Lot #1329) built by Eldred Hotrod Shop
• 'Eye Candy' (Lot #1358) is a stunning one-of-a-kind 1958 Chevrolet Custom Convertible restored by Patrick's Classy Cars of Phoenix.
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZ. – Dec. 8. 2016 – Barrett-Jackson, The World's Greatest Colle...[Read more...]|
|HONDA CIVIC TYPE R MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2016 SEMA SHOW|
|Oct 28, 2016 - TORRANCE, Calif.
• Civic Type R headlines 'Civicpalooza' display featuring more than nine tuned, accessorized and custom-built Civic Sedans, Coupes and Hatchbacks|
• 10th Generation Civic Racing vehicles include 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic Coupe race car and Civic Coupe Team Honda Racing West Endurance Racer
• Ridgeline and Honda Powersports partner on project vehicles that feature power, performance and Honda accessories
• ...[Read more...]
|THE MOST FAMOUS TROPHIES IN RACING UNITED WITH WINNERS AT AMELIA|
|Long before motorsport became commercialized; there was nobility in auto racing's rituals of victory. Louis Meyer, the first to win the Indy 500 three times, said it best . . .
'Winning the Borg-Warner Trophy is like winning an Olympic medal.'
That was 80 years ago. Today the trophy of motorsport's most important and glamorous race still packs the same potency it did when it was first awarded to the winner of the Indianapolis 500.
A quarter century before the Borg-Wa...[Read more...]|
|FIRST 25TH ANNIVERSARY PANOZ ESPERANTE SPYDER DEBUTS AT STANDING-ROOM ONLY CELEBRATION|
|Panoz LLC also officially dedicates its new 10,000-sq.-ft. exhibition featuring interactive displays showcasing the storied Panoz sports car and racing history
Hoschton, Ga., April 04, 2014–Hundreds of Panoz fans, followers and owners were on hand as Panoz LLC executives unveiled the very first25th Anniversary Edition Esperante Spyder. The first example of the exclusive two-seat sports car featured a radiant red exterior, carbon fiber accents, a supple yet sporting tan leather i...[Read more...]|
|Mercedes-Benz Pays Homage to a Regional Classic at the 2013 Greenwich Concours d'Elegance|
|The all-new 2014 E-Class Wagon Debuts Alongside a 1957 300c
Mercedes-Benz USA debuts the all-new 2014 E-Class Wagon alongside one of its predecessors, a pristine 1957 300c at the 18th Annual Greenwich Concours d'Elegance from June 1-2, 2013. The event features rare vehicles from past and present and benefits Americares, the private, non-profit relief and humanitarian aid organization.
With the background of the breathtaking Greenwich seaside, Mercedes-Benz highlights one of the Nort...[Read more...]|