|2015 DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT AND SRT 392 POWER 2015 CHARGER TO NEW LEVELS OF PERFORMANCE|
|◾New Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat with supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat engine, producing 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque, is the quickest, fastest and most powerful sedan in the world
◾Charger Hellcat's unrivaled four-door performance includes NHRA-certified, quarter mile elapsed time in 11.0 seconds on street tires, 0-100-0 mph in under 13 seconds and a top speed of 204 miles per hour (mph)
◾New Charger SRT 392 model, powered by 6.4-liter HEMI V-8, delivers 485 horsepower and 475 l...[Read more...]|
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|Holden Celebrates 35 Years of Commodore|
|Holden is celebrating the 35th anniversary of its most iconic nameplate, Commodore.
For over three decades, the Holden Commodore has delivered significant advances in vehicle performance, safety and comfort on the way to becoming Holden's longest-standing and most successful nameplate.
Holden Executive Director, Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, Phil Brook, said Holden was extremely proud of Commodore's success.
'There are not many nameplates in Australia that can lay claim to a ric...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|HYUNDAI HCD-14 GENESIS CONCEPT NAMED 2013 CONCEPT CAR OF THE YEAR|
|COSTA MESA, Calif., July 3, 2013 – Hyundai received the 2013 'Concept Car of the Year' award for the HCD-14 Genesis Concept. The vehicle was also awarded the 'Most Significant Concept of the Year' title for scoring the highest among the category winning concepts. HCD-14 debuted Hyundai's design direction for future premium vehicles at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit earlier this year.
The twelfth annual North American Concept Vehicle of the Year Awards recognize t...[Read more...]|