|JAGUAR LAND ROVER REPORTS U.S. SALES FOR MARCH 2015|
| ||◾Jaguar Land Rover U.S. March sales increase 36percent with 8,438 units sold
◾Land Rover up 54 percent to set new U.S. March sales record on growth of Range Rover and Range Rover Sport
◾Range Rover and Range Rover Sport have best ever U.S. March sales
◾Jaguar F-TYPE delivers 17 percent increase with coupe and convertible lineup.
◾Jaguar XF has its best March sales month since 2008
(MAHWAH, NJ) - April 1, 2015 - Jaguar Land Rover North America today reported March 2015 U.S. sales: ...[Read more...]|
|AUCTIONS AMERICA ANNOUNCES A COMPLETE ACD LINEUP FOR ITS FLAGSHIP AUBURN FALL EVENT|
• Auctions America announces early highlights for its annual Auburn Fall collector car weekend, August 27 – 31 at the historic Auburn Auction Park in Indiana
• Held during the famous Auburn Cord Duesenberg Festival, the Labor Day Tradition brings the collector car community home to the Classic Car Capital of America
• A perfect fit for the weekend, early auction highlights are led by a 1935 Auburn 851 Supercharged Speedster, a 1937 Cord 812 Sportsman, and a 1936 Duesenberg Model SJ D...[Read more...]|
|Rare 1963 Shelby 289 Cobra Leads Exciting Line Up At Auctions America's Fort Lauderdale Sale|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14 – 16, 2014 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, the multi-day sale is expected to feature more than 450 cars spanning all segments of the collector car market
• Vehicle highlights include a 1963 Shelby Cobra, a 1972 Ferrari Dino 246 GT, a 1965 Shelby GT350, a 1970 Chevelle Super Sport LS6 and a 1936 Auburn 852 Supercharged Phaeton
AUBURN, Indiana (Dec. 4, 2013) ...[Read more...]|
|Cadillac's 'Sixteen' Headlines The Amelia Concours d'Elegance Cadillac Concept Car Class|
|Cadillac's 2003 'Sixteen' will headline the 18th annual Amelia Concours d'Elegance's Cadillac Concept Car Class.
A decade ago, the elegant excess of Cadillac's 'Sixteen' Concept Car set off alarms throughout the global auto industry as it rolled into the North American International Auto Show.
Cadillac's 'Sixteen' Concept Car is a 1000 horsepower 13.6 liter V-16, 5000 pound, 19 foot long engineering and design statement taking conceptual cues from the legendary Cadillac V-16s of the 1...[Read more...]|
|WHAT'S YOUR INTERNATIONAL HISTORIC CAR OF THE YEAR?|
|Voting is now open in the Car of the Year category in the International Historic Motoring Awards, in association with EFG International and Octane magazine. To have your say in what should be celebrated in 2012, visit the Car of the Year page on www.historicmotoringawards.com and cast your vote by the closing date of November 9th.
In 2011 the magnificent Porsche Type 64 Rekordwagen belonging to the Prototyp Museum in Hamburg scooped the award and, for 2012, six headline-making cars (or, in o...[Read more...]|