|ALL-NEW GOLF ALLTRACK AND NEW BEETLE MODELS HEAD THE CHANGES|
|Volkswagen also simplifies model lineups to put the emphasis on value
• Golf Alltrack adds all-wheel-drive ability and rugged off-road looks to the fun-to-drive and practical Golf SportWagen
• Golf SportWagen receives 4Motion® all-wheel-drive option
• Beetle range complemented by Dune Convertible, revised Classic models, and limited edition #PinkBeetle
• Driver assistance features added to lower priced trimlines in many model lineups
• Tiguan lineup simplified to value-laden Wol...[Read more...]|
|NISSAN ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR 2015 NISSAN JUKE|
|NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan announced U.S. pricing for the new 2015 Nissan JUKE sport cross, which features a revised exterior and enhanced standard equipment – plus a new JUKE 'Color Studio' personalization program. The 2015 JUKE goes on sale today at Nissan dealers nationwide, following its North American debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
While keeping its same dimensions and aggressive stance as previous years, the 2015 JUKE offers a fresh front end look with its new projector beam ...[Read more...]|
|THE 2015 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
| ||Nissan's U.S. sales have significantly outperformed the industry in 2014, up 12.7 percent CYTD through June. Sales have been led by the recently redesigned Altima, Rogue and Sentra – along with other models such as LEAF (+29.4%), JUKE (+44.9%), Frontier (+22.6%) and NV200 (+439.3%), which have shown strong results month after month. This gives the Nissan lineup great momentum heading into the 2015 model year.
Headlining the changes for 2015 is the upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Murano ...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2014: MORE EFFICENT, DOWNSIZED ENGINES AND AN EXTENDED R-LINE RANGE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||New 1.8-liter turbocharged and direct-injection TSI® engine to feature in Jetta, Beetle, and Passat, replacing the 2.5-liter five cylinder. R-Line® range expands to five models.
• Jetta SE and SEL models are fitted with new 170-horsepower 1.8-liter engine, offering a manufacturer predicted highway fuel economy improvement of 16 percent
• All Jetta models now have independent rear suspension
• VW Car-Net™ connected services introduced across a broad range of models
• New 1.8-liter engine in...[Read more...]|
|BMW ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ALL-NEW X5 SPORTS ACTIVITY VEHICLE|
| ||Woodcliff Lake, NJ – June 24th, 2013 … It isn't often that an automobile manufacturer gets to launch an entirely new vehicle segment, but that's exactly what BMW did in 1999 when it introduced the world's first Sports Activity Vehicle – the BMW X5. Two generations and some 1.3 million vehicles later, the BMW X5 is set to enter its third generation. As its predecessors have done before, the all-new 3rd generation X5 will again set new standards for luxury, versatility and – because it is a BMW f...[Read more...]|