|PIRELLI PRESTIGE & PERFORMANCE INAUGURAL COMPETITION HOSTS EYE-WATERING LINE-UP OF SUPER & HYPER CARS|
|◾Modern-day concours for super & hyper cars from 1975 to present day is first of its kind
◾Pirelli-sponsored competition gives the chance to mingle with 68 showstoppers in exclusive public day on Saturday 5th September
◾Entrants includes UK's only Lamborghini Reventon Roadster and Jay Kay's green LaFerrari
Salon Privé has confirmed its world-leading line-up of cars in the event's inaugural Pirelli Prestige and Performance, paying homage to super & hyper cars from 1975 to the present.
|Lexus Adds to the ‘F' Brand Stable With Addition of GS F Sedan|
|•High Revving 5.0L V8 Producing 467 hp in Five Passenger Sedan
•Lexus Goes Racing on Global Scale and Reveals New Motorsports Logo
DETROIT (Jan. 13, 2015) – Throaty rumbles and nimble handling aren't just for sport coupes. Meet the all-new 2016 Lexus GS F performance sedan. It is not a standard luxury sedan or track car. The GS F rolled into the North American International Auto Show today with a growl, four doors and enough cabin space to comfortably accommodate five adults.
|400TH BUGATTI VEYRON SOLD – THE VEYRON BEGINS ITS FINAL LAP|
|Just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
• 400th Veyron is a Grand Sport Vitesse 'Jean-Pierre Wimille' of the six-part edition 'Les Légendes de Bugatti'|
• Head of Bugatti Wolfgang Schreiber, 'A unique success story about the most exclusive and luxurious super sports car brand in the world'
Molsheim, 5 December 2013. Bugatti has sold its 400th Veyron. Since the production run of the Veyron and its variants is limited to just 450 models, thi...[Read more...]
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|ROB MACCACHREN- 'IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS'|
|The Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series (LOORRS) heads to Firebird International Raceway in Phoenix this weekend for the final race of the season where the Pro2 Unlimited championship will be decided. After Rob MacCachren suffered a disappointing weekend in Las Vegas, where he was absent from the podium for the first time of any LOORRS racing weekend this season, he has slipped to third in points behind rivals Brian Deegan and Marty Hart. Never one to give up, MacCachren intends to put the ROCKSTAR...[Read more...]|