|The Charlie Thomas Collection Consigns 150 Vehicles to Barrett-Jackson's Las Vegas and Scottsdale Auctions|
|•Six vehicles from the collection will cross the block in Las Vegas at No Reserve with the remaining 140-plus vehicles selling at Barrett-Jackson's 46th Annual Scottsdale Auction, January 14-22, 2017
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona – September 27, 2016 – Barrett-Jackson, The World's Greatest Collector Car Auction®, will auction 150 vehicles at No Reserve from the world-class Charlie Thomas Collection between the Las Vegas and Scottsdale auctions. A small sample of the quality vehicles in this coll...[Read more...]|
|PIRELLI PRESTIGE & PERFORMANCE INAUGURAL COMPETITION HOSTS EYE-WATERING LINE-UP OF SUPER & HYPER CARS|
|◾Modern-day concours for super & hyper cars from 1975 to present day is first of its kind
◾Pirelli-sponsored competition gives the chance to mingle with 68 showstoppers in exclusive public day on Saturday 5th September
◾Entrants includes UK's only Lamborghini Reventon Roadster and Jay Kay's green LaFerrari
Salon Privé has confirmed its world-leading line-up of cars in the event's inaugural Pirelli Prestige and Performance, paying homage to super & hyper cars from 1975 to the present.
|Lexus Adds to the ‘F' Brand Stable With Addition of GS F Sedan|
|•High Revving 5.0L V8 Producing 467 hp in Five Passenger Sedan
•Lexus Goes Racing on Global Scale and Reveals New Motorsports Logo
DETROIT (Jan. 13, 2015) – Throaty rumbles and nimble handling aren't just for sport coupes. Meet the all-new 2016 Lexus GS F performance sedan. It is not a standard luxury sedan or track car. The GS F rolled into the North American International Auto Show today with a growl, four doors and enough cabin space to comfortably accommodate five adults.
|400TH BUGATTI VEYRON SOLD – THE VEYRON BEGINS ITS FINAL LAP|
|Just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
• 400th Veyron is a Grand Sport Vitesse 'Jean-Pierre Wimille' of the six-part edition 'Les Légendes de Bugatti'|
• Head of Bugatti Wolfgang Schreiber, 'A unique success story about the most exclusive and luxurious super sports car brand in the world'
Molsheim, 5 December 2013. Bugatti has sold its 400th Veyron. Since the production run of the Veyron and its variants is limited to just 450 models, thi...[Read more...]
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|