|Ultra Rare and Incredibly Powerful Corvette at Russo and Steele's Scottsdale Auction Event|
|Scottsdale, Arizona (December 6th, 2016) – One of just 80 built in 1968, this Corvette L88 coupe retains its original matching-numbers engine and drivetrain and was expertly restored by Tim Thorpe in 1987, after which it earned Bloomington Gold and NCRS Top Flight certifications and was included in the 1988 Bloomington Gold Earthquake 88 Special Collection.
The year 1968 was the second year of production for the L88 option package, but the engine itself famously made its debut in the...[Read more...]|
|PIRELLI PRESTIGE & PERFORMANCE INAUGURAL COMPETITION HOSTS EYE-WATERING LINE-UP OF SUPER & HYPER CARS|
|◾Modern-day concours for super & hyper cars from 1975 to present day is first of its kind
◾Pirelli-sponsored competition gives the chance to mingle with 68 showstoppers in exclusive public day on Saturday 5th September
◾Entrants includes UK's only Lamborghini Reventon Roadster and Jay Kay's green LaFerrari
Salon Privé has confirmed its world-leading line-up of cars in the event's inaugural Pirelli Prestige and Performance, paying homage to super & hyper cars from 1975 to the present.
|Lexus Adds to the ‘F' Brand Stable With Addition of GS F Sedan|
|•High Revving 5.0L V8 Producing 467 hp in Five Passenger Sedan
•Lexus Goes Racing on Global Scale and Reveals New Motorsports Logo
DETROIT (Jan. 13, 2015) – Throaty rumbles and nimble handling aren't just for sport coupes. Meet the all-new 2016 Lexus GS F performance sedan. It is not a standard luxury sedan or track car. The GS F rolled into the North American International Auto Show today with a growl, four doors and enough cabin space to comfortably accommodate five adults.
|400TH BUGATTI VEYRON SOLD – THE VEYRON BEGINS ITS FINAL LAP|
|Just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
• 400th Veyron is a Grand Sport Vitesse 'Jean-Pierre Wimille' of the six-part edition 'Les Légendes de Bugatti'|
• Head of Bugatti Wolfgang Schreiber, 'A unique success story about the most exclusive and luxurious super sports car brand in the world'
Molsheim, 5 December 2013. Bugatti has sold its 400th Veyron. Since the production run of the Veyron and its variants is limited to just 450 models, thi...[Read more...]
|Auctions America Readies for Highly Anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Weekend|
|• Auctions America returns to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for its annual Spring Carlisle sale, April 25-26
• Two-day sale lifts the gavel on a diverse roster of approximately 300 quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include a rare 1959 Chevrolet Corvette 'Big-Brake' Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS5 Convertible and a 1999 Bentley Azure Convertible
• Sale held during Carlisle Events' highly anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral weekend, April 24...[Read more...]|