|Collector Cars in Santa Monica: Auctions America's California Sale Finds New Home at the Historic Barker Hangar|
|• Auctions America's California sale moves to an exciting new venue in Santa Monica
• Held July 17-18, 2015 event follows two highly successful Auctions America sales in Southern California in 2013 and 2014
• Multi-day auction to feature diverse roster of 300 quality vehicles, catering for collectors of all genres
• Early highlights led by a private San Diego Collection of 50s and 60s American Classics
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamerica.com
CULVER CI...[Read more...]|
|Cars and Courage: Iron Mike Rally Kicks off Pinehurst Concours Weekend|
|VILLAGE OF PINEHURST, N.C. (April 28, 2014) – The 2014 Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance weekend will begin in style with a display of cars and courage Friday morning as selected vintage autos and their owners will head to Fort Bragg to spend a day of fellowship with the troops and their families.
Approximately 50 rare cars and their owners from the field of 119 participating in Sunday's auto showcase will head to the largest U.S. Army base, hosting 10 Heroic Soldiers for the ride in an in...[Read more...]|
|JAGUAR LAND ROVER REPORTS U.S. SALES FOR NOVEMBER 2013|
| ||• Jaguar Land Rover North America increases 37 percent in November, for its best November sales result since 2005 |
• Jaguar continues industry-leading growth streak with 103 percent growth in November on new XF and XJ All Wheel Drive models and F-TYPE sales
• Land Rover brand has its best ever November sales increasing 25 percent on strong Range Rover and Range Rover Evoque demand
(MAHWAH, NJ) - December 3, 2013 - Jaguar Land Rover North America today reported No...[Read more...]
|JAGUAR LAND ROVER REPORTS U.S. SALES FOR SEPTEMBER 2012|
| ||•Jaguar Land Rover North America U.S. sales increase 20 percent for September; best September since 2007
•Land Rover sales increase 33 percent for September driven by sales of Range Rover Sport and Range Rover Evoque
•Jaguar begins dealership delivery of XJ 3.0 Liter V6 in October and XJ All Wheel Drive in December.
(MAHWAH, NJ) - October 2, 2012 – Jaguar Land Rover North America today reported September 2012 U.S. sales: Land Rover sales for the month were 3,636 up 33 percent from ...[Read more...]|
|Classic Motorcar Auctions' Grande Salon Event Tops $1.7 Million|
|Classic Motorcar Auctions LLC announces total sales for their 3rd annual Grande Salon Auction reached $1.7 million, including buyer's premium.
The two-day auction, which was held Sept. 15-16, 2012 during the Glenmoor Gathering event at the historic Glenmoor Country Club in Canton, Ohio, had a 51% sell-through rate. The auction's high sale was a beautifully restored 1937 Cord 812 Supercharged Phaeton at $150,000, followed by the 1912 Ford Model T prototype six cylinder Speedster once belong...[Read more...]|