|Inaugural Concours d'Elegance of Texas deemed a massive success|
|Houston, Texas. May 15, 2012. Last weekend, the award winning La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa in Montgomery played host to the biggest and most prestigious classic car weekend in Texas, welcoming thousands of visitors through its gates for the inaugural Concours d'Elegance of Texas, a highlight of The Houston Classic Weekend. Concours organizers had promised a spectacular gathering of world class cars at a world class venue, and they definitely delivered, assembling a superb selection of ra...[Read more...]|
|Coys Legende et Passion Auction|
|The catalogue for Coy's international auction, Legende et Passion, held in Monaco on Saturday 12th May 2012, is now available online to Club members at www.coys.co.uk.
This is a very significant European headline auction, held against the backdrop of the Historic Grand Prix de Monaco, and is one of the most important European sales to be held this year.
Viewing is on:
Thursday 10th May from 12 noon to 6:00pm
Friday 11th May from 11.00am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 12th May from ...[Read more...]|
|HONDA CIVIC TYPE R MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2016 SEMA SHOW|
|Oct 28, 2016 - TORRANCE, Calif.
• Civic Type R headlines 'Civicpalooza' display featuring more than nine tuned, accessorized and custom-built Civic Sedans, Coupes and Hatchbacks|
• 10th Generation Civic Racing vehicles include 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic Coupe race car and Civic Coupe Team Honda Racing West Endurance Racer
• Ridgeline and Honda Powersports partner on project vehicles that feature power, performance and Honda accessories
• ...[Read more...]
|ACURA SHOWCASES PERFORMANCE & RACING SPIRIT AT SEMA|
|◾Display to feature NSX GT3 race car atop a matching, custom fabricated trailer, towed by 2017 Acura MDX sporting an NSX GT3-inspired racing livery
◾NSX GT3 IMSA Weathertech SportsCar Championship and Pirelli World Challenge drivers to be announced at SEMA on Nov. 1
◾Driver Meet-and-Greet at the Acura SEMA Booth 12:30 p.m. on Nov. 1
Oct 27, 2016 - TORRANCE, Calif.
Acura's Precision Crafted Performance and motorsports resurgence will dominate its display at the 2016 SEMA Show in Las Ve...[Read more...]|
|ALL-NEW GOLF ALLTRACK AND NEW BEETLE MODELS HEAD THE CHANGES|
|Volkswagen also simplifies model lineups to put the emphasis on value
• Golf Alltrack adds all-wheel-drive ability and rugged off-road looks to the fun-to-drive and practical Golf SportWagen
• Golf SportWagen receives 4Motion® all-wheel-drive option
• Beetle range complemented by Dune Convertible, revised Classic models, and limited edition #PinkBeetle
• Driver assistance features added to lower priced trimlines in many model lineups
• Tiguan lineup simplified to value-laden Wol...[Read more...]|
|2014 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z/28 PRICED AT $75,000|
|DETROIT – Chevrolet today announced the 2014 Camaro Z/28 will go on sale this spring with a suggested retail price of $75,000, including a $995 destination charge, but excluding tax, title, license and dealer fees.
The new Z/28 is offered in five exterior colors – Red Hot, Black, Silver Ice Metallic, Ashen Gray Metallic and Summit White. Only a single option is available: A $1,150 package that adds air conditioning and a total of six audio speakers. The standard Z/28 package includes o...[Read more...]|
|Mecum Set To Auction Off Steve Mcqueen's 'Last Ride' 1952 Chevrolet 3800 Series Pickup Truck With Custom Camper|
|Los Angeles, CA - July 16, 2013 - Mecum Auctions have announced they will be auctioning off the legendary late actor Steve McQueen's last known personal vehicle at the Mecum Celebrity Items Auction: Celebrating the Legendary History of Hollywood at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, CA July 26-27, 2013. While much is known of McQueen's antique motorcycle collection, he was also an avid collector of vintage cars and trucks. Throughout his lifetime, he owned more than 60 rare vehicles inclu...[Read more...]|