|MODEL YEAR 2016: INFOTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY AND DRIVER ASSISTANCE FEATURES HEAD THE CHANGES|
|• Volkswagen will also add a new Jetta GLI and a new entry-level e-Golf trim
• Majority of models receive the new MIB II infotainment system with USB and VW Car-Net® App-Connect, which integrates Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™ , and MirrorLink®
• CC, Golf family and Jetta models receive new driver assistance features, including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking (Front Assist)
• Beetle and Jetta models add the Automatic Post-Collision ...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|KIA RANKS SIXTH AMONG AUTOMAKERS IN 2014 J.D. POWER INITIAL QUALITY STUDY|
|Cadenza and Sportage Recognized as Segment Leaders as Fast-Moving Brand Moves Up Four Positions Over Last Year
◾Kia achieves its highest-ever IQS ranking and outpaces the industry average
◾Sportage claims second-consecutive IQS award in a tie while Cadenza receives first-time honors
IRVINE, Calif., June 18, 2014 -- J.D. Power 2014 Initial Quality Study (IQS) has ranked the Kia Sportage and Kia Cadenza as leaders in the Small SUV and Large Car segments, respectively. Furthermo...[Read more...]|
|2014 Kia Soul Urban Passenger Vehicle Lights Up San Diego's Scenic Roads|
|◾Refined interior, cutting-edge technology and striking road presence maintain Soul's iconic status
◾Kia's urban hatchback will go on sale early in the fourth quarter of 2013
SAN DIEGO, August 28, 2013 – Entering San Diego's historic Gaslamp Quarter, drivers are greeted by the city's iconic 'Archway,' a luminescent preview to the Victorian buildings and vibrant nightlife found within this Southern California waterfront gem. Surrounded by universities, San Diego is home to nearly 65...[Read more...]|
|KELLEY BLUE BOOK NAMES 2013 KIA SPORTAGE ONE OF 10 BEST BACK-TO-SCHOOL CARS|
|◾Kia's Compact CUV is recognized for providing luxury and reliability at a 'student-friendly price'
IRVINE, Calif., August 8, 2013 – The award-winning Kia Sportage recently was named by Kelley Blue Book as one of the 10 Best Back-to-School Cars of 2013. The sporty compact crossover ranked sixth among its competitors, standing apart from the crowd with aggressive styling and a hard-to-find combination of fun-to-drive performance and impressive fuel economy.
'Kelley Blue Book's recog...[Read more...]|