|MODEL YEAR 2016: INFOTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY AND DRIVER ASSISTANCE FEATURES HEAD THE CHANGES|
|• Volkswagen will also add a new Jetta GLI and a new entry-level e-Golf trim
• Majority of models receive the new MIB II infotainment system with USB and VW Car-Net® App-Connect, which integrates Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™ , and MirrorLink®
• CC, Golf family and Jetta models receive new driver assistance features, including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking (Front Assist)
• Beetle and Jetta models add the Automatic Post-Collision ...[Read more...]|
|THIRD-GENERATION HYUNDAI TUCSON DELIVERS SPORTY LOOKS AND HIGH REFINEMENT|
|FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., July 13, 2015 – The all-new 2016 Hyundai Tucson arrives in dealerships this month offering an edgy exterior design, a pair of fuel efficient drivetrains and a stylish interior that is roomier than its predecessor. A host of advanced safety features will be available including a Lane Departure Warning system, Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross-traffic Alert, Lane Change Assist, Backup Warning Sensors and Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB). The new Tucson, when equippe...[Read more...]|
|Six-millionth Audi with quattro drive|
|• Production jubilee at Audi |
• Nearly every second Audi is equipped with quattro technology
• Board of Management Member for Production Dr. Hubert Waltl: 'The global success of the quattro is a credit to a motivated production team'
Jubilee at Audi: The six-millionth Audi with quattro drive rolls off the production line at the Ingolstadt plant today – only about one and a half years after the five-millionth quattro. Audi will deliver the jubilee car, an Audi SQ5* in m...[Read more...]
|AUDI MAKES SEBRING THE ‘HOME OF QUATTRO'|
|First race for the Audi R18 e-tron quattro in the USA
•Farewell event for LMP1 class with historic automobile exhibition
•Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich: 'Emotional race weekend'
Ingolstadt, March 8, 2013 – It is a debut and a farewell at the same time: the Audi R18 e-tron quattro contests the 12-hour race at Sebring (Florida) in the USA for the first time on March 16 and, in doing so, makes the legendary racetrack 'home of quattro'. At the same time, it is provisionally the LMP1 sports car...[Read more...]|
|Audi R18 e-tron quattro: heading for Le Mans with all-wheel drive|
|In a month from now a prestigious success will be at stake for Audi. On June 16/17, a hybrid vehicle could be winning the Le Mans 24 Hours for the first time.
Electrified drive and quattro all-wheel drive – what looks like two different worlds at first glance has been merged into a technological synthesis by Audi. 'Soon after the TDI phase had begun we started to think about the hybridization of a Le Mans sports prototype, when it was foreseeable that the regulations would open up this optio...[Read more...]|