|PEBBLE BEACH 2015: BUGATTI PRESENTS SUCCESSFUL SUPER SPORTS CARS FROM THE COMPANY'S HISTORY|
|◾The most successful racing car ever built, the Type 35, and the fastest production car in the world, the Veyron 16.4 Super Sport, are two of the record holders featured in the Bugatti line-up
◾Other highlights include a Type 57SC Roadster and Type 55 Super Sport Roadster
◾Super sports cars past and present form the basis of the brand's future and the next Bugatti super sports car
◾Bugatti complements the sold-out Veyron fleet with the 'Bugatti Certified' program
Molsheim/Monterey, 14th...[Read more...]|
|DIVERSE PRIVATE COLLECTIONS ADDED TO AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FLAGSHIP AUBURN FALL SALE|
|• Numerous private collections to cross the block at Auctions America's Auburn Fall event, August 27 – 31 at Indiana's historic Auburn Auction Park
• Latest highlights led by 80 vehicles from a prominent private collection along with 20 cars from The David Disiere Collection
• Multi-day sale to feature approximately 1200 quality collector cars and a full day of parts and memorabilia
• Frequently updated list of entries and complete event information available at auctionsamerica.com
|120 years of motor sport at Mercedes-Benz take centre stage at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014|
|'Addicted to Winning': at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed, Mercedes-Benz looks back on some fascinating racing victories of the last 120 years
•The unique motor sport heritage of the Mercedes-Benz brand is being celebrated with an exclusive installation by sculptor Gerry Judah
•Mercedes-Benz and Gran Turismo®6 jointly celebrate '120 years of motor sport'
Stuttgart. – The thrilling victories of the Mercedes-Benz Silver Arrows mark the peaks of the history of motor sport for...[Read more...]|
|Brass Era, Corvettes Highlight First Four Classes Of Pinehurst Concours|
|VILLAGE OF PINEHURST, N.C. (April 24, 2013) – How often do you get an opportunity to see autos more than 100 years old restored to pristine condition, or a series of vintage Corvettes battling it out for 'Best in Class' to celebrate the 60th anniversary of an American sports car classic?
It will all unfold for car enthusiasts the weekend of May 3-5 on the emerald green fairways of historic Pinehurst Resort as the inaugural Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance begins a new tradition in a state...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Concludes Record 2012 Calendar with $11.5 Million John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Museum Sale|
|• RM's John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Museum sale generates more than $11.5 million with 100 percent of all lots sold
• The result of a decade of dedicated collecting by John Staluppi, the single-day sale presented 113 vehicles and 63 lots of memorabilia 'without reserve'
• Top automotive lots included a 1956 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible for $299,750 and a 1968 Shelby Mustang GT500-KR Convertible for $264,000
• Memorabilia offering highlighted by a historic 1918 Herschell-Spillman 32' Caro...[Read more...]|