|PEBBLE BEACH 2015: BUGATTI PRESENTS SUCCESSFUL SUPER SPORTS CARS FROM THE COMPANY'S HISTORY|
|◾The most successful racing car ever built, the Type 35, and the fastest production car in the world, the Veyron 16.4 Super Sport, are two of the record holders featured in the Bugatti line-up
◾Other highlights include a Type 57SC Roadster and Type 55 Super Sport Roadster
◾Super sports cars past and present form the basis of the brand's future and the next Bugatti super sports car
◾Bugatti complements the sold-out Veyron fleet with the 'Bugatti Certified' program
Molsheim/Monterey, 14th...[Read more...]|
|Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's : Best of Show|
The Concours d'Elegance of America, established in 1978, featured over 300 significant automobiles on the beautiful green at the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth, Michigan. This year's featured classes included Vintage Bentley, Auto Show '55, Bonneville Streamliners, and Dream Cars of the 1980s.
Best of Show winners at the 37th annual Concours d'Elegance of America was awarded to a 1929 Duesenberg Model J owned by Charles Letts, Jr. of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and a 1937 Bugatti 57...[Read more...]|
|120 years of motor sport at Mercedes-Benz take centre stage at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014|
|'Addicted to Winning': at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed, Mercedes-Benz looks back on some fascinating racing victories of the last 120 years
•The unique motor sport heritage of the Mercedes-Benz brand is being celebrated with an exclusive installation by sculptor Gerry Judah
•Mercedes-Benz and Gran Turismo®6 jointly celebrate '120 years of motor sport'
Stuttgart. – The thrilling victories of the Mercedes-Benz Silver Arrows mark the peaks of the history of motor sport for...[Read more...]|
|400TH BUGATTI VEYRON SOLD – THE VEYRON BEGINS ITS FINAL LAP|
|Just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
• 400th Veyron is a Grand Sport Vitesse 'Jean-Pierre Wimille' of the six-part edition 'Les Légendes de Bugatti'|
• Head of Bugatti Wolfgang Schreiber, 'A unique success story about the most exclusive and luxurious super sports car brand in the world'
Molsheim, 5 December 2013. Bugatti has sold its 400th Veyron. Since the production run of the Veyron and its variants is limited to just 450 models, thi...[Read more...]
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|