|AUCTIONS AMERICA KICKS OFF ITS 2016 SEASON WITH $20 MILLION IN SALES AND 40 PERCENT NEW BIDDERS AT FORT LAUDERDALE|
|• Auctions America's 14th annual Fort Lauderdale collector car auction generates $20 million in sales
• Diverse top-sellers list led by 1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona at $649,000
• Rare American muscle and desirable Mercedes-Benzes attract significant interest and strong prices
• 1964 Ford Falcon Futura Restomod raises $25,000 for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County
• Complete results available at www.auctionsamerica.com
• Auctions America continues its 2016 calendar with Auburn Spri...[Read more...]|
|THE 2015 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
| ||Nissan's U.S. sales have significantly outperformed the industry in 2014, up 12.7 percent CYTD through June. Sales have been led by the recently redesigned Altima, Rogue and Sentra – along with other models such as LEAF (+29.4%), JUKE (+44.9%), Frontier (+22.6%) and NV200 (+439.3%), which have shown strong results month after month. This gives the Nissan lineup great momentum heading into the 2015 model year.
Headlining the changes for 2015 is the upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Murano ...[Read more...]|
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|NISSAN'S NEW MARKETING CAMPAIGN EMPOWERS NEW YORKERS TO SAY #HAILYES TO NV200 TAXI|
|Interactive campaign will raise awareness for best taxi experience ever available to New York's riders and drivers
NEW YORK – Nissan is demonstrating the NV200 taxi's superiority over every other taxi in New York City by launching an interactive marketing campaign titled '#HailYes.' The campaign, created by TBWA New York, centers on capturing New Yorkers' opinions on the NV200 taxi's unique features and encouraging them to give a #HailYes to the Nissan taxi. The campaign is inte...[Read more...]|
|Holden Celebrates 35 Years of Commodore|
|Holden is celebrating the 35th anniversary of its most iconic nameplate, Commodore.
For over three decades, the Holden Commodore has delivered significant advances in vehicle performance, safety and comfort on the way to becoming Holden's longest-standing and most successful nameplate.
Holden Executive Director, Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, Phil Brook, said Holden was extremely proud of Commodore's success.
'There are not many nameplates in Australia that can lay claim to a ric...[Read more...]|