|EX-SCUDERIA FERRARI WORKS ALFA ROMEO TIPO B P3 LEADS EARLY ENTRIES FOR RM SOTHEBY'S PARIS SALE|
|• Historic Alfa Romeo Tipo B P3—the first P3 to be offered for public sale in over a decade, and one of the world's most important pre-war Grand Prix cars—headlines RM Sotheby's 2017 Paris auction, 8 February
• Held during the world-famous Rétromobile week, exclusive evening sale puts spotlight on racing cars through the ages; additional highlights include a 1954 Osca MT4 1500 alongside ex-Le Mans 2008 Ferrari 430 GTC and 2010 Porsche 911 RSR
• Further event information and a frequently up...[Read more...]|
|MAZDA PARTNERS WITH JAPANESE NOSTALGIC CAR TO HOST ONLY VINTAGE JAPANESE ROAD RALLY IN NORTH AMERICA|
|- 'Touge California' to Take 28 Vehicles Through 200 Miles of Coasts and Canyons -
IRVINE, Calif., March 29, 2016 -- 'Driving Matters.' It's not just Mazda North American Operation's (MNAO) slogan, it's a company manifesto that drives Mazda to build cars and crossovers that thrill and delight. And despite the slogan's recent inception in 2015, the joy of driving has always been an integral part of Mazda.
As such, it was a natural fit for Mazda to collaborate with Japanese Nos...[Read more...]|
|Roadsters and Gullwings at the Mercedes-Benz Sale|
|The 300 SL - be it Roadster or Gullwing – is one of the most recognizable models in the history of Mercedes-Benz. On 28 March, four pristine examples of this motoring icon from the 1950s and 1960s will go under the hammer at the single-marque Mercedes-Benz Sale by Bonhams.
'First introduced with trademark 'Gullwing' doors, and often considered as the first real 'supercar', the 300 SL proved hugely popular and so was later developed as an open roadster,' said Philip Kantor, Head of European Mo...[Read more...]|
|Carrera Panamericana Team at IMRRC on Dec. 13|
| ||WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. (Dec. 2, 2014) – The challenge of 2,000 miles in seven days, across mountain ranges and along serpentine Mexican roads, has framed the resurrected Carrera Panamericana as the last great road rally.
On Dec. 13, New York state residents Tom Overbaugh and Paul Wendt will speak at the International Motor Racing Research Center about their five years of grueling competition in the Panamericana at the helm of a mint-green 1954 Lincoln.
The Center Conversations talk is...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Announces Consignment of Ex-Works Ferrari 340/375 MM For Its Concorso D'Eleganza Villa D'Este Auction|
|• Wonderful and historically significant Ferrari 340/375 MM to be offered at RM's exclusive evening sale on the banks of Lake Como, Italy, 25th May
• Chassis 0320AM boasts unsurpassed provenance with Le Mans history and drivers, including world champions Hawthorn, Farina, and Ascari
• Winner of the Pescara 12 Hours, piloted by Hawthorn and Maglioli
• The car established a never broken, record setting pace in the Carrera Panamericana in the hands of Maglioli
• Chassis 0320AM on preview at ...[Read more...]|