|Chevrolet Performance Enhances 2014 NHRA Contingency|
|Brand supports loyal racers – including those winning with COPO Camaros
DETROIT – It can pay to run Chevrolet Performance parts in drag racing. Competitors who use parts and display the brand's decal on their race cars are eligible for contingency payouts in many NHRA classes.
COPO Camaro racers who win in NHRA's Mellow Yellow Series – in Super Stock and Stock classes – are eligible for $1,500 payout. The runner up will receive a $1,200payout, a $450 increase from 2013. New...[Read more...]|
|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|Raw Power Has a Stamp of Its Own Muscle Cars Roar at Spring Classic Auction|
|What do you get when you bring the U.S. Postal Service and Dana Mecum's Original Spring Classic Auction together at the State Fairgrounds — a Muscle Car Extravaganza!
Since it began 26 years ago, Mecum's Spring Classic auction in Indianapolis has featured the largest auction of muscle cars in the world. This year, the Postal Service will celebrate the raw power of the performance vehicle at the Spring Classic event by dedicating five, limited edition stamps featuring iconic muscle cars...[Read more...]|
|TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
|• TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
• 'LOST' SHELBY DUAL PROTOTYPE, HAGERTY GIVEAWAY & SALON COLLECTION HIGHLIGHT 39 HOURS OF LIVE COVERAGE
The 42nd annual Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale (Ariz.) Collector Car Event, the first of four set for live coverage in 2013, kicks off the auction season in grand style as some of the world's most sought-after machines cross the block starting Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.
|COLLECTORS SET TO DESCEND ON FLORIDA FOR RM'S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SALE|
|• Final countdown underway to RM's John Staluppi Cars of Dreams Museum sale, December 1, in North Palm Beach, Florida|
• Auction features nearly 120 automobiles without reserve, with a strong emphasis on American convertibles of the '50s and '60s
• Selection rounded out by more than 60 lots of memorabilia, including a historic 1918 Herschell-Spillman 32' Carousel, an elaborate Lionel Train Set, and a Cretors Antique Popcorn Wagon
• Digital catalogue and collection vide...[Read more...]