|Two Scion Models Gearing to Go: All-New 2016 Scion iM and Scion iA Priced to Please|
|SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 29, 2015 – The next great adventure is well within reach. The all-new 2016 Scion iM hatchback and 2016 Scion iA sedan both deliver versatility and premium features that will fuel drivers' fun, with outstanding prices to fit their finances too. Both vehicles race into showrooms Sept. 1, 2015.
With an MSRP of $18,460 for the manual transmission and $19,200 for the CVTi-S model, the Scion iM is a fun-to-drive hatchback with the space and technology necessary fo...[Read more...]|
|VOLKSWAGEN RELEASES PRICING ON 2015 PASSAT LIMITED EDITION MODEL|
|• Passat Limited Edition model starts at $23,995
• Fuel-efficient 1.8-liter TSI® engine and six-speed automatic transmission standard
• Value-laden model has a host of standard features, including KESSY® keyless access with push-button start, V-tex leatherette seating surfaces, heatable front seats,17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, touchscreen radio and rearview camera
Herndon, VA – Volkswagen of America, Inc., today, announced pricing on the 2015 Passat Limited Edition model. The Li...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|THE 2015 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
| ||Nissan's U.S. sales have significantly outperformed the industry in 2014, up 12.7 percent CYTD through June. Sales have been led by the recently redesigned Altima, Rogue and Sentra – along with other models such as LEAF (+29.4%), JUKE (+44.9%), Frontier (+22.6%) and NV200 (+439.3%), which have shown strong results month after month. This gives the Nissan lineup great momentum heading into the 2015 model year.
Headlining the changes for 2015 is the upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Murano ...[Read more...]|
|Jeep® And MOPAR Brands Reveal Six New Concept Vehicles For 48Th Annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari|
|◾Jeep Wrangler Level Red is a nod to the most challenging off-road trails
◾Jeep Wrangler MOJO gets Wrangler Level Red off-road gear, with 37-inch tires, shortened bumpers, winch and higher-clearance fenders
◾Jeep Wrangler Maximum Performance created for hard-core enthusiasts who seek the ultimate in power and capability
◾Jeep Cherokee Adventurer delivers Trailhawk capability with added utility and cargo convenience for the trail
◾Jeep Cherokee Dakar is the most extreme Cherokee ever
◾Jeep G...[Read more...]|