|SIX MOPAR-CUSTOMIZED CREATIONS TAKE CENTER STAGE AT SEMA 2016|
|• Mopar creates six new modified vehicles for 2016 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas|
• Dodge Shakedown Challenger unites old-school muscle, modern styling to form new Mopar HEMI®-powered creation
• Jeep® CJ66 fuses trio of vehicle generations, fueled by new Mopar power
• Dodge Durango Shaker concept bolts first-ever Shaker hood on Dodge brand's SUV
• Ram Macho Power Wagon customizations include concept sliding li...[Read more...]
|HONDA CIVIC TYPE R MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2016 SEMA SHOW|
|Oct 28, 2016 - TORRANCE, Calif.
• Civic Type R headlines 'Civicpalooza' display featuring more than nine tuned, accessorized and custom-built Civic Sedans, Coupes and Hatchbacks|
• 10th Generation Civic Racing vehicles include 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic Coupe race car and Civic Coupe Team Honda Racing West Endurance Racer
• Ridgeline and Honda Powersports partner on project vehicles that feature power, performance and Honda accessories
• ...[Read more...]
|McQueen's Famous 1956 Jaguar Coming to Pinehurst Concours|
|VILLAGE OF PINEHURST, N.C. (April 16, 2014) – A 1956 Jaguar XKSS owned by movie legend Steve McQueen, now housed at the world famous Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles, will make the cross country trip from California to North Carolina and be displayed at the 2014 Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance.
McQueen, called 'The King of Cool,' became the highest paid movie star in the world in 1974 and starred in such movies at 'Bullitt,' 'The Great Escape' and 'Papillon.' McQueen, who was al...[Read more...]|
|Out of Sinkhole, ZR-1 ‘Blue Devil' Drives in Museum|
|Two of eight historic Corvettes pulled from 30-foot deep hole
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. – The recovery of eight historic Corvettes that fell into a sinkhole under the National Corvette Museum last month began Monday with the successful extraction of the 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 'Blue Devil.' The car was able to be driven 20 feet to the doorway of the museum's Skydome.
Based on initial inspection, the ZR-1 sustained minimal damage, despite falling nearly 30 feet when the hole ope...[Read more...]|
|Edsel Ford's Speedster Stars at 'The Amelia'|
|Edsel Ford's 'continental car', a custom boattail speedster, will take its rightful place in the Sports Car Class of the 18th annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance. In the shape of Edsel's seminal speedster is the genesis of Ford's legendary design department.
Edsel Ford was hardly 'a chip off the old block'. The acorn fell well away from the mighty oak that was Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company. Edsel was not just the President of Ford, he was a car guy to his core. His ta...[Read more...]|