|8 Great Cars at Russo and Steele Newport Beach|
|Scottsdale, Arizona (May 24, 2017) – For Enthusiasts – By Enthusiasts. ™ At Russo and Steele Collector Automobile Auctions, it's far more than a tagline. It's a lifestyle. We are gearing up to deliver that passion to Southern California for our fifth annual Newport Beach auction at the Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort June 2nd through June 4th. In addition to our thrilling, high-octane 'auction in the round' experience and excellent variety of collector automobiles covering the spectrum ...[Read more...]|
|Ultra Rare and Incredibly Powerful Corvette at Russo and Steele's Scottsdale Auction Event|
|Scottsdale, Arizona (December 6th, 2016) – One of just 80 built in 1968, this Corvette L88 coupe retains its original matching-numbers engine and drivetrain and was expertly restored by Tim Thorpe in 1987, after which it earned Bloomington Gold and NCRS Top Flight certifications and was included in the 1988 Bloomington Gold Earthquake 88 Special Collection.
The year 1968 was the second year of production for the L88 option package, but the engine itself famously made its debut in the...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Readies for Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend|
|• A Spring tradition, Auctions America's popular Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend returns May 7 – 9 to Indiana's Auburn Auction Park
• Multi-day auction lifts gavel on diverse roster of some 500 quality vehicles
• Sale highlights include an immaculate 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger R/T Hardtop; an extremely rare 2006 Ford GTX1 TT 'Spyder'; and the Preston Evans Motorcycle Collection
• Weekend also features a car corral and swap meet, along with the return of the AACA Special National Spring Me...[Read more...]|
|MECUM IN HOUSTON APRIL 9-11 WITH 1,000 COLLECTOR CARS AT AUCTION|
|• Three Featured Collections Including 45 Cars from Houston's Charlie Thomas|
WALWORTH, Wis. – March 12, 2015 – Following the historic sale of the 1964 Ford GT40 Prototype for $7 million in 2014, Mecum Auctions returns to Houston's NRG Park April 9-11 with 1,000 American muscle cars, Corvettes, classics, hot rods, Resto Mods and more set to cross the auction block.
The auction will feature three private collections including 45 cars offered by Houston's Charlie Thomas, the...[Read more...]
|JOEY LOGANO COMPLETES FORD RACING SWEEP AT BRISOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY WITH IRWIN TOOLS NIGHT RACE WIN|
|Ford Finishing Order:
1st – Joey Logano
2nd – Brad Keselowski
6th – Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
7th – Carl Edwards
10th – Greg Biffle
18th – Michael McDowell
23rd – David Ragan
25th – David Gilliland
34th – Marcos Ambrose
41st – Aric Almirola
· Joey Logano's win is his fourth with Ford Racing and sixth of his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series career.
· This marks the first time Ford Racing has swept a NASCAR Camping World Truck, NASCAR Nationwide, NASCAR Sprint...[Read more...]|