|NISSAN ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR 2017 VERSA SEDAN|
|NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan today announced a starting U.S. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)* of $11,990 for the 2017 Versa Sedan – unchanged from the 2016 model year (Versa Sedan S with 5-speed manual transmission). The 2017 Nissan Versa Sedan, which is available in four grade levels and two transmission choices, is on sale now at Nissan dealers nationwide.
For the new model year, Versa Sedan adds a new SV Special Edition Package offering an array of popular features, includ...[Read more...]|
|ALL-NEW GOLF ALLTRACK AND NEW BEETLE MODELS HEAD THE CHANGES|
|Volkswagen also simplifies model lineups to put the emphasis on value
• Golf Alltrack adds all-wheel-drive ability and rugged off-road looks to the fun-to-drive and practical Golf SportWagen
• Golf SportWagen receives 4Motion® all-wheel-drive option
• Beetle range complemented by Dune Convertible, revised Classic models, and limited edition #PinkBeetle
• Driver assistance features added to lower priced trimlines in many model lineups
• Tiguan lineup simplified to value-laden Wol...[Read more...]|
|Two Scion Models Gearing to Go: All-New 2016 Scion iM and Scion iA Priced to Please|
|SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 29, 2015 – The next great adventure is well within reach. The all-new 2016 Scion iM hatchback and 2016 Scion iA sedan both deliver versatility and premium features that will fuel drivers' fun, with outstanding prices to fit their finances too. Both vehicles race into showrooms Sept. 1, 2015.
With an MSRP of $18,460 for the manual transmission and $19,200 for the CVTi-S model, the Scion iM is a fun-to-drive hatchback with the space and technology necessary fo...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|SUBARU ANNOUNCES PRICING ON 2015 BRZ® AND SPECIAL EDITION BRZ SERIES.BLUE|
| ||◾BRZ Series.Blue launches as special edition with 1,000 units for US market
◾Improved suspension refinement added to full BRZ lineup
Cherry Hill, N.J. - Subaru of America, Inc. today announced pricing for the 2015 BRZ. Starting at $25,695, the BRZ lineup focuses on the fundamentals of great sports car design: low vehicle weight, an ultra-low center of gravity and precision steering. Powered by a 200-horsepower 2.0-liter BOXER engine, the Subaru BRZ marked a return to the fundamentals...[Read more...]|