|LAND ROVER BRAND AND THREE DIFFERENT MODELS HONORED WITH ALG RESIDUAL VALUE AWARDS|
| ||- Land Rover awarded for 'Best Premium Brand'
- The 2016 Range Rover awarded 'Best Premium Full-Size SUV'
- The 2016 Range Rover Sport awarded 'Best Premium Mid-size (two row) SUV
- The 2016 Discovery Sport awarded Premium Compact SUV
- ALG Residual Value Awards recognize automakers' outstanding achievements for vehicles predicted to retain highest percentage of original price after three-year period
(MAHWAH, NJ) - November 17, 2015 - Land Rover North America is proud to announce t...[Read more...]|
|NEW WORLD RECORD SET WITH THE NISSAN LEAF IN THE LEAD|
|CUPERTINO, Calif. – California has witnessed the world's largest ever parade of electric vehicles (EVs), 507 cars in one place ... and most were Nissan LEAFs. This new record was set during Plug-in America's National Drive Electric Week, at a time when EV sales continue to climb for Nissan.
'We are currently at around 61,000 sales in the United States since the launch of LEAF four years ago. It is number one in the market (and) number one in the world. It is a natural fit for an opport...[Read more...]|
|RARE COLLECTOR VEHICLES ADDED TO UPCOMING AUCTIONS AMERICA CALIFORNIA SALE|
|• Auctions America's three-day sale returns to Burbank, California July 31 – August 2 |
• Early auction highlights include a 1967 Shelby Mustang Group II Notchback, a 1953 Ferrari 250 Europa by Pinin Farina, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster
• Exclusive, live television coverage of the sale to air on NBCSN (NBC Sports Network), August 1-2
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (June 11, 2014)– Af...[Read more...]
|LONDON TAXI DRIVERS AND BORIS JOHNSON ARE FIRST TO TEST DRIVE ALL-NEW ZERO-EMISSIONS METROCAB|
|◾Leading London taxi associations evaluate and drive the new Metrocab for first time
◾London Mayor Boris Johnson dubs it 'a masterpiece of British engineering'
◾Production versions to be trialled in London during summer 2014
Mytchett, Surrey, UK: April 2014 – The all-new British-built and engineered Range Extended Electric (REE) Metrocab has been tested for the first time by London's taxi drivers and Mayor Boris Johnson.
Licensed Taxi Drivers Association (LTDA) General Secretary S...[Read more...]|
|MOPAR TAKES ON ‘KING OF THE HAMMERS'|
|HEMI® Crate Engines to Power Spec Class in 'Every Man Challenge' Race
◾Mopar joins the 2014 Griffin King of The Hammers off-road race in a new spec class to debut on Feb 6 in the California desert
◾8th annual 'King of The Hammers' is an off-road event combining desert racing and rock crawling with four competitive classes
◾Mopar to provide six Gen III 5.7L HEMI® crate engine for first spec class vehicles in the 'Every Man Challenge' race category
◾Mopar is committed to participating...[Read more...]|