|The Last Big Healey Ever Made Joins CCA Mega Sale At The NEC|
|◾A 1967 Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII, the very last off the production line, will go under the hammer at Classic Car Auctions' (CCA) sale at the Practical Classics Classic Car and Restoration Show.
◾The current vendor has owned the car for 45 years.
◾CCA believes the car to be the most significant, 'road going' Big Healey on the market today.
A 1967 Austin Healey 3000 MK III, the very last series production car that rolled off the line at the Abingdon factory, will be auctioned as part of CCA's...[Read more...]|
|Globetrotter 1936 Lagonda Returns To Olympia After 81 Years For Coys Auction|
|A 1936 Lagonda LG45 'Razor Edge' Saloon first seen at the Olympia Motor Show 81 years ago is to go under the hammer at the same venue this Saturday 18th February after travelling around the globe.
International auctioneers Coys are selling the car at their 70-car auction at The Olympia Historic Automobile Fair & Auction, a new ultra-luxury and lifestyle event at the famous motoring venue, which hosted the London Motor Show for more than 30 years in the early 1900s.
The Lagonda has had a fa...[Read more...]|
|THREE TIMES FOUR: RM SOTHEBY'S BRINGS ASTON MARTIN TRINITY TO LONDON SALE WITH DB4GT, DB4 CONVERTIBLE AND DB4 SERIES II COUPÉ|
|• RM Sotheby's assembles 'holy trifecta' of DB4s for its 10th anniversary London sale, 7 September at Battersea Evolution
• Trio led by original one-of-75 DB4GT, immaculate concours-standard Series V Convertible, and desirable left-hand-drive Series II Coupé
• Aston Martin fans also catered for with classic 1953 DB2 Vantage and desirable 2009 DBS Volante
• RM's Battersea sale the official auction of the UK's prestigious Concours of Elegance
• Further information and frequently updated list...[Read more...]|
|SIGNIFICANT MOTOR CARS FROM THE ARTHUR CARTER COLLECTION OFFERED AT THE BOND STREET SALE|
|- Bonhams offer the Arthur Carter Collection, featuring some of the worlds greatest examples from great British marque, Austin-Healey
- Collection includes 'ONX 113', the ex-Donald Healey, 1953 Austin-Healey 100/'100S' Coupe and 'SMO 746' the ex-Works/John Gott 1959 Austin-Healey 3000 Rally Car
- To be sold at Bonhams major year-end auction at New Bond Street on Sunday 6 December
Bonhams is pleased to announce the sale of two significant Austin-Healeys direct from the Collection of m...[Read more...]|
|ANTICIPATION BUILDS AS RARE CARS ARE CONSIGNED TO RM'S FLAGSHIP UK SALE|
|• RM Auctions' annual London sale returns to Battersea Evolution, 31st October, 2012
• Now in its sixth year, the London sale is one of Europe's consistently best performing collector car auctions
• Upcoming auction features a magnificent collection of the world's finest motor cars, headlined by an ultra-rare, alloy-bodied 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing, a competition-bred 1959 Ferrari 250 GT LWB Scaglietti Berlinetta 'Tour de France', and a single-owner collection of 22 automobiles
• A fr...[Read more...]|