|RM Auctions Amelia Island Preview - 2014|
RM Auctions, the world's largest auction house for investment-quality automobiles, will hold its Amelia Island, Florida, sale on March 8th at the Ritz-Carlton.
As the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's Amelia Island sale will feature a magnificent selection of more than 80 handpicked automobiles, with an emphasis on important and historic sports and racing cars, along with elegant coachbuilt classics. Full events details, including a frequently ...[Read more...]|
|Esteemed Pray Collection To Headline RM's 16Th Annual Amelia Island Sale|
|• RM Auctions announces exceptional estate collection of Malcolm S. Pray Jr. for its 16th annual Amelia Island sale, March 8
• Renowned businessman and philanthropist's collection features no less than 17 automobiles, headlined by a 1937 Delahaye 135 Competition Court Roadster by Figoni et Falaschi that he owned for half a century
• Held in conjunction with the famed Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM's well-established single-day sale will feature a roster of more than 80 blue-chip motor c...[Read more...]|
|Bonhams unveils exceptional auction line-up for 20th anniversary Goodwood Festival of Speed|
|Highlights among the 63 motor cars and more than 250 lots of automobilia on offer include the ex-Juan Manuel Fangio Mercedes-Benz W196 and a Ferrari 330GT first owned by John Lennon
The Bonhams Motoring Department is pleased to unveil the line-up for its annual auction at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in Chichester, UK, which will take place on Friday 12th July.
Leading the way is the 1954 Mercedes-Benz W196 in which five-time Formula 1 World Champion Juan Manuel Fangio won two grands pri...[Read more...]|
|Duesenberg Model SJ Sells For $4.51 Million and Records Tumble At RM'S Amelia Island Sale|
|• RM Auctions continues strong track record at Amelia Island, Florida posting more than $26.8 million in sales with 92 percent of all lots sold
• Top seller: stunning 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe realizes a spectacular $4,510,000 to claim the title as the most valuable automobile sold during this year's Amelia Island weekend
• Five lots achieve individual million-dollar-plus results
• Packed auction room sees bidders hail from 14 countries around the world
|Chevy Performance Rolls with Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour|
|Weeklong drive kicks off with unprecedented access to GM's Milford Proving Ground
Road trip! It's that time of year again for the annual automotive pilgrimage known as the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour® and Chevrolet Performance helps get it started on Saturday, June 2, at General Motors' Milford Proving Ground. The Power Tour winds up in Arlington, Texas, on June 9.
With more than 3,000 hot rods, muscle cars, classic trucks and late-model performance vehicles and approximately 12,00...[Read more...]|