|RARE, CELEBRATED CUSTOMS AND HOT RODS AMONG FEATURED VEHICLES DURING BARRETT-JACKSON SCOTTSDALE AUCTION|
|• Boyd Coddington's 'Alumatub' (Lot #1434), which was built on the very popular 'American Hot Rod' TV series on the Discovery Channel, will cross the block in Scottsdale
• 'Brass Monkey' is a full custom build of a 1939 Chevrolet truck (Lot #1329) built by Eldred Hotrod Shop
• 'Eye Candy' (Lot #1358) is a stunning one-of-a-kind 1958 Chevrolet Custom Convertible restored by Patrick's Classy Cars of Phoenix.
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZ. – Dec. 8. 2016 – Barrett-Jackson, The World's Greatest Colle...[Read more...]|
|BMWUSA CLASSIC TO RUN SEVEN CLASSIC RACE CARS IN CENTENARY CELEBRATION AT THE ROLEX MONTEREY MOTORSPORTS REUNION 2016|
|Woodcliff Lake, N.J. – August 9, 2016…BMW USA Classic will run seven historic race cars at the 2016 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion on August 18-21 in Monterey, California. BMW is the featured marquee at the Rolex Reunion and the brand will be represented by 64 vintage BMW race cars ranging from a strong group of 1930's 328s to the all concurring BMW V12 LMR of 1999. The Rolex Reunion promises to be the largest gathering of BMW M1 ProCars ever assembled in the USA. Finally, all five fa...[Read more...]|
|DAUGHTERY, JACKSON LAND NISSAN ITS 96TH AND 97TH NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS AT 51ST SCCA RUNOFFS AT LAGUNA SECA|
|• Podium sweep in GT3, six overall podiums net strong showing at annual classic|
David Daughtery may long be remembered for winning his eighth Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) National title at Laguna Seca this weekend, but it was a sportsmanlike act of kindness shown a first time competitor that won the veteran racer praise from fellow SCCA racers.
On Friday afternoon, Daughtery drove his yellow Nissan 370Z from pole position to an impressive win in the T3 category, briefly losing ...[Read more...]
|RESTORED 1970 BMW ALPINA 2002TI RETURNS TO THE TRACK AT 2014 ROLEX MONTEREY MOTORSPORT REUNION|
|On the heels of the launch of the BMW ALPINA 2015 B6 xDrive Gran Coupe to the US market, one of ALPINA's early cars will compete in the Rolex Monterey Motorsport Reunion.
Woodcliff Lake, N.J. – August 5, 2014 …Today BMW announced that it will run its newly restored 1970 BMW ALPINA 2002ti in the annual Rolex Monterey Motorsport Reunion at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca next week. The car will be raced by Road & Track Executive Editor and vintage racer Sam Smith.
This racing 2002ti ...[Read more...]|
|Looks, Rarity, Performance: The Ultimate Connoisseur's Ferrari at RM Monterey...|
|LOOKS, RARITY, PERFORMANCE: THE ULTIMATE CONNOISSEUR'S FERRARI, 275 GTB/C SPECIALE HEADLINES RM AUCTIONS' FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE
• RM Auctions offers the first of only three 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciales, chassis 06701, at its flagship Monterey, California sale, August 15-16
• With its two sibling cars unlikely to ever become available, 06701's offering is a historic and unrepeatable opportunity to acquire one of the world's most important automobiles
• Exceptional 275 GTB/C Speci...[Read more...]|