|Postwar Ferrari Named Best of Show at 2014 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance|
| ||1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe Named 'Best of Show'
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 17, 2014) -- Excited cheers echoed across the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links Sunday when a 1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe was named Best of Show at the 64th annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The car, owned by Jon Shirley of Medina, Washington, was the first postwar car to take the top award at the prestigious event in nearly five decades. It was also the first Ferrari to win.
|JAGUAR TO OFFER 2015 XK FINAL FIFTY LIMITED EDITION TO U.S. CUSTOMERS|
| ||◾2015 model year will be the final production run for the Jaguar XK
◾The 'XK Final Fifty' limited edition will be the last XKR models produced exclusively for the US market
◾This limited edition will be based on the 510hp XKR model
◾'XK Final Fifty' limited edition will consist of 25 XKR coupes and 25 XKR convertibles Inspired by the final 50 special-edition run of the E-Type in 1974
◾All painted Ultimate Black with special trim
◾All fifty will be equipped with Performance Pack and Dynamic...[Read more...]|
|Historic Jaguar D-Type Leads Growing List of Significant Entries for RM's Monterey Sale|
|• RM Auctions building towards a spectacular roster of cars for its flagship Monterey sale held during the famous Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance motoring week, August 16–17, in California
• Historic 1955 Jaguar D-Type leads a superb roster of the world's finest sports and racing cars poised for the RM podium
• Additional star lots include a 1955 Ferrari 750 Monza Scaglietti Spider, a 1950 Ferrari 166 Touring Barchetta, a 1961 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Coupe Aerodinamico and a 1953 Masera...[Read more...]|
|Final Countdown Underway To South Florida's Premier Collector Car Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2013 auction season, March 22-24 with its highly anticipated Fort Lauderdale Collector Car Auction
• Celebrating its 11th year, the multi-day auction features more than 550 quality collector cars
• Latest feature attractions include an outstanding 1963 Shelby Cobra and a 1974 Ferrari Dino 246 GTS
• Digital catalog now available for download at auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (February 27, 2013) – With the final countdown underway to its highly an...[Read more...]|
|RM Secures One-Of-A-Kind Ferrari and Talbot-Lago For its Monterey sale|
|RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction house for investment-quality automobiles, is delighted to announce two new headline attractions for its highly anticipated Monterey, California sale, August 17–18: a spectacular 1955 Ferrari 410 Sport Berlinetta and a flawless 1938 Talbot-Lago T23 Teardrop Coupe.
On display at the company's sale in Monaco this week (May 11–12), both automobiles represent the pinnacle of exclusivity and style. The extraordinarily rare 410 S, chassis 0594 C...[Read more...]|