|An icon in Maranello: Steve McQueen's 275 GTB4|
|Ferrari Classiche recently took delivery of one of the more interesting cars ever to leave the factory - a 275 GTB4 that originally belonged to legendary American star, Steve McQueen who took delivery of the car in San Francisco when he was on the set filming Bullitt.
The new owner brought the car to Ferrari Classiche for the company's authenticity certification process, knowing that at some time during the 1980s, when under previous ownership, the car had been converted to a Spider.
|REVERED FERRARI 250 LM LEADS SUPERLATIVE ROSTER OF ITALIAN SPORTS CARS AT RM'S FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE|
|· RM Auctions announces a legendary 1964 Ferrari 250 LM by Scaglietti as the latest multi-million-dollar highlight for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
· 250 LM leads a superb roster of no less than 26 Ferraris at RM's two-day sale; additional new entries include a 1953 250 Europa and a 1963 400 SA LWB Coupe Aerodinamico Series II
· RM joins in Maserati's 100th anniversary celebrations, presenting no less than four examples from the luxury Italian ma...[Read more...]|
|MCQUEEN'S 275 GTB/4 TAKES CENTER STAGE AT RM'S FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE|
|• RM Auctions secures the 'King of Cool's' 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
• Delivered new to Steve McQueen and recently restored by Ferrari Classiche in Maranello, the upcoming auction represents the first time the vehicle has been offered for public sale
• McQueen's four-cam leads an exceptional roster of Ferraris at RM's Monterey sale, including a FXX Evoluzione, and a 250 GT N.A.R.T Spider by Fantuzzi
• A frequently updated list of en...[Read more...]|
|63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Names 1934 Packard 'Best of Show'|
|The competition showcased 248 cars, including 48 from abroad
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 18, 2013) -- A 1934 Packard 1108 Twelve Dietrich Convertible Victoria owned by Joseph and Margie Cassini III of West Orange, New Jersey, was named Best of Show at the 63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, held Sunday on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links at Pebble Beach Resorts. The event showcased 248 cars from 36 states and 12 countries and raised $1,277,007 for charity.
'This Pack...[Read more...]|
|Italian Racing Classics Lead Gooding & Company's 10th Anniversary|
|SANTA MONICA, Calif. (June 4, 2013) – Gooding & Company, the official auction house of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance acclaimed for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, will be hosting the 10th Anniversary sale of the Pebble Beach Auctions on August 17 and 18. This year Gooding & Company offers an early preview of some of the most highly sought after and rapidly amassing value collectible – the distinguished Italian race car. Auction highlights include a...[Read more...]|
|Final Countdown Underway To South Florida's Premier Collector Car Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2013 auction season, March 22-24 with its highly anticipated Fort Lauderdale Collector Car Auction
• Celebrating its 11th year, the multi-day auction features more than 550 quality collector cars
• Latest feature attractions include an outstanding 1963 Shelby Cobra and a 1974 Ferrari Dino 246 GTS
• Digital catalog now available for download at auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (February 27, 2013) – With the final countdown underway to its highly an...[Read more...]|