|VOLVO ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL DETAILS, PRICING OF ALL-NEW XC90 T6 AWD|
|• XC90 T6 AWD Momentum and Inscription deliver a true next-generation, luxury SUV experience|
Rockleigh, N.J. (Oct. 2, 2014) -- Volvo Cars, as part of the reveal of the all-new XC90, recently announced its new trim level structure – Momentum, Inscription and R-Design –offering a tailored experience at every level. Momentum provides a well-appointed vehicle designed to meet and exceed the needs of most customers. Inscription is crafted specifically for customers that hold an addit...[Read more...]
|Fiat at the 2014 Geneva International Motor Show|
|New Panda Cross
• in just 370 cm, it provides all the exclusivity offered by the SUVs of higher segments
• 'Torque on demand' all-wheel drive and Electronic Locking Differential function as standard with Terrain Control, the selector for lovers of off-road driving
• Available with the boosted versions of the 80HP 1.3 MultiJet II and 90HP 0.9 TwinAir Turbo, the latter with specific 6-speed transmission with shortened first gear
• 'City Brake Control' on request, the active safety syst...[Read more...]|
|THE COUNTDOWN TO AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FORT LAUDERDALE SALE NOW UNDERWAY|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, the multi-day sale features nearly 500 cars spanning all segments of the collector car market
• Joining the list of previously announced feature consignments are a 1970 Plymouth Hemi Superbird, a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz and a 1934 Packard Twelve Convertible Sedan
• Digital catalog now available for download at auctionsamerica.com
|Mercedes-Benz Pays Homage to a Regional Classic at the 2013 Greenwich Concours d'Elegance|
|The all-new 2014 E-Class Wagon Debuts Alongside a 1957 300c
Mercedes-Benz USA debuts the all-new 2014 E-Class Wagon alongside one of its predecessors, a pristine 1957 300c at the 18th Annual Greenwich Concours d'Elegance from June 1-2, 2013. The event features rare vehicles from past and present and benefits Americares, the private, non-profit relief and humanitarian aid organization.
With the background of the breathtaking Greenwich seaside, Mercedes-Benz highlights one of the Nort...[Read more...]|
|BUICK TURNS 110: M18 HELLCAT REMEMBERED ON V-E DAY|
|'Hot rod of World War II' a key piece of 'Arsenal of Democracy'
DETROIT – Buick production lines have been rolling for 110 consecutive years but for a short period during World War II, the vehicles produced looked decidedly different. In February of 1942, the last civilian car left a Buick facility before full attention was placed on engineering and producing aircraft engines, ammunition and the M18 tank destroyer, better known as the Hellcat.
The M18 originated in the design studio...[Read more...]|